Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Steph Curry The Greatest Point Guard of Alltime?

Greatest Point Guard of Alltime?

• Steph

• Magic

• Stockton

• Isiah

• Nash

• Kidd

• Oscar

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate talking anything with crowds who are so rigid in their thinking that they ignore obvious truths.

Game's been around for a while but some nigs act like no one can improve on what was done before ...

Unfair to the katz of this era as it's unfair to the katz who played back then ...so many factors..

I want you to sit here and truly explain to me how am I being rigid..when I have acknowledged curry in the GOAT convo w magic?

I'll wait...

Another thing w that crowd..never pay attention to the words that are written.

I know I'm going to get a lot of push back but by traditional standards John Stockton is not getting enough love in this conversation. The man was a great PG averaging 10.5 Assist. No rings but the man is a legendary point guard.

Based on the poll and traditional standards my top five

Magic
Isaiah
Curry
Stockton
Kidd
Almost 🤏🏾

Curry
Magic
Isaiah
Stockton
Kidd

I want you to sit here and truly explain to me how am I being rigid..

I'll wait...

Oh ok …

ahh PGs #1 option is being the floor general, setting up your teammates..

Just for me...I am thinking about the passing part of it first.

I would take Isiah Thomas 1st as my point guard over Curry too....cause Zeke gonna run my team and could take over the game off of passing and scoring..

Is that what you meant?

Either way, I can't agree. Isaiah's game was nothing like Curry's. He was a better defender and facilitator, but Curry is a much much better scorer.
No one is arguing Curry being a better scorer but being the better facilitator is saying Thomas is a better pg than Curry

No one is arguing Curry being a better scorer but being the better facilitator is saying Thomas is a better pg than Curry
Yeah. No it’s not

Y’all still have answered what you believe a Point Guard is.

Just all nostalgia and vibes right now

Cp3
Nash
Westbrook

That's interesting. I'd switch Curry and Magic in your list and swtich CP3 and Nash, and then move Kidd below Westbrook. You could argue that Westbrook should be above CP3 too given that he has an MVP and had some history making seasons with all those triple doubles. I'd still take CP3's career over Westbrook's though because how hard Westbrook has fallen off.

Back