Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Snoop Culturally Bigger Than Jay-Z?

They paid flava flav to do the same shit :niggaa:

Jay wouldn't do that shit for less than 5M a day.
I mean flav is another entertaining dude.

He definitely has crossed over into pop culture internationally

I wonder how much snoop made?

I’m pretty sure Jay is also much richer than Snoop

I mean flav is another entertaining dude.

He definitely has crossed over into pop culture internationally

I think yall confusing likeability with popularity.

Snoop is probably the most likeable person in hiphop history. But the most famous? Nah.

It has been reported that Flav paid his own way and was there to support the women's water polo team.
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

this better not be true

I think yall confusing likeability with popularity.

Snoop is probably the most likeable person in hiphop history. But the most famous? Nah.
They kinda go hand in hand

I think that Snoop is more known and famous than about any rapper.

Snoop is a megastar globally.

89 yr old white ppl know Snoop doggy dog.

Jay is no doubt globally famous but probably not as familiar because he’s less visible and his brand of hip hop is still rooted in east coast hardcore street lyricism.

They kinda go hand in hand

I think that Snoop is more known and famous than about any rapper.

Snoop is a megastar globally.

89 yr old white ppl know Snoop doggy dog.

Jay is no doubt globally famous but probably not as familiar because he’s less visible and his brand of hip hop is still rooted in east coast hardcore street lyricism.

What about Kanye?

Early this year Flav signed a 5 year sponsorship deal

Why he says he did it

Maggie Steffens, the U.S.A.’s captain, mentioned in the post how some Olympians, such as her team, have to fund their own dreams. She wrote: “Many of my teammates aren’t just champions, but also teachers, business owners, coaches, physicians, assistants, and more. Some may not know this, but most Olympians need a 2nd (or 3rd) job to support chasing the dream (myself included!) and most teams rely on sponsors for travel, accommodations, nutritional support, rent/lodging, and simply affording to live in this day and age.”

Whether it’s from the sideline or his wallet, Flavor Flav, 65, is has backed them ever since his manager brought Steffens’ post to his attention.

“These women out here… the women’s water polo team they out there bustin’ their butt to make United States look good,” he said. "And they chasin’ this dream, you know what I’m sayin’?”

“There's a lot of women, I'm saying that all they want is just a chance,” Flav told PEOPLE. “And all they want to do is feel like they got a chance. So I just wanted to help out, and help give women that chance that they are looking for.”

He also surprised the team with a 1k bonus and a free cruise

Back