Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Snoop Culturally Bigger Than Jay-Z?

Yes. Snoop seems more accessible than Jay. We’ll never see Jay Z do a cooking show with Martha Stewart or jumping off the top rope at wrestling shows 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

The 2 most famous rappers ever are Snoop and Will Smith. Snoop for his personality and Will for making arguably the most popular rap song of all time with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song

Snoop may be bigger “worldly” but not culturally if that makes sense…

Snoop has his endorsements and he does shows and did tha Olympics but none of that is for tha vein of tha hip hop culture…

Jay and Snoop drop albums on tha same day right now and yall will definitely see who’s bigger culturally…nobody checking for Snoop in this “culture”…

Snoop may be bigger “worldly” but not culturally if that makes sense…

Snoop has his endorsements and he does shows and did tha Olympics but none of that is for tha vein of tha hip hop culture…

Jay and Snoop drop albums on tha same day right now and yall will definitely see who’s bigger culturally…nobody checking for Snoop in this “culture”…
lol they both sold out bro at least Snoop fakes like he still a man of the ppl and is accessible

In the last 4-5 years every time we see Jay he shucking and jiving for rich white billionaires

Snoop Dogg is a cultural institution that took his cues from entertainers like Sammy Davis Jr.

Jay Z has been too busy pretending to care about Black Americans while flaunting his Forbes list ranking while trying to be a high society bougie nigga.

Nobody cares about Jay Z, they care about Beyonce and nobody cares about her besides her music and performance.

Snoop Dogg die tomorrow, statues will be built all over the world.

Jay Z die tomorrow, he's getting a NY Times profile while niggas act like he gave them the Da Vinci codes ala Nipsey Hussle.

Last edited:
Kanye's shoes have arguably surpassed Jordan. His shoe's run Adidas, a global billion dollar brand.

And niggas is saying Snoop is the biggest culturally cuz of cooking shows?

FicklePalatableAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

I mean how many crips are outside of LA. HIV and Kanye ain’t bigger than the crips man lol it’s crips from Albania.

I lived in 3 states in the past 10 years. I haven't heard a single Jay song played out loud since I left NY. My Brooklyn bias makes me wanna say no, but the reality is Jay is only revered in NY... Snoop is an icon worldwide.

Back