Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Snoop Culturally Bigger Than Jay-Z?

9 out of 10 grandmothers around the whole world know of Snoop

don't kno if the same can be said for Jay

Yeah the career arc of Snoop has been amazing. From being the person who had kids parents snatching his cd from them to now loving him and wanting to see him on TV all the time. Snoop always been charismatic. As he got older the fan base that were kids when he first came out still love him...and now their parents finally love him too.

Snoop doesn't say no to a check, so he's known worldwide because of his commercial and movie appearance, lol.

Also, it's just my theory, but I think ever since he started hanging out with Martha Stewart, it really softened his image, especially with white America especially.
:oreally:

lol by these metrics Flava Flav is a close 2nd
the hell he is
Yes, and it's not close. Even other rappers say Snoop is culturally the biggest. And for the people saying he's just out the most? How is he allowed to do what he does? He couldn't do all this extra shit if he was relevant to that level.

Snoop is an active crip gang member, wears da colors proudly, smokes weed openly and proudly, legit killed a guy and made a song somewhat going over it and never gets introduced as any of those things in white press.

Jay Z gets referenced as a former crack dealer
You know the craziest part that these posts made me remember. Snoop isnt out here what white washing himself for wypipo to accept him. He really just being his true self at all times. Jay be trying to fit in. Dont come in here lying like that "we past kneeling" comment wasnt him trying to fit in. If he said that comfortably on camera i dont wanna know what he told them off camera.

Yall forgot Snoop out here posting videos of him smoking a blunt in front of the white house during Trump, saying "fuck the president". Videos of him cussing out Donald Sterlin, then Gayle King after the Kobe thing. Or calling that one white chick a "dog haired white bitch". Did all that with no fucks and he still here doing big things. These other rappers not saying shit so they can get invited to Billionaire parties and get hugged from the back. Yall better put some respect on snoops name

Snoop doesn't say no to a check, so he's known worldwide because of his commercial and movie appearance, lol.

Also, it's just my theory, but I think ever since he started hanging out with Martha Stewart, it really softened his image, especially with white America especially.
Agreed. Even after she got out of jail they didn't skip a beat picked up right back where they left off at. At this point might as well say Snoop is universally accepted from all walks of life.

the hell he is

You know the craziest part that these posts made me remember. Snoop isnt out here what white washing himself for wypipo to accept him. He really just being his true self at all times. Jay be trying to fit in. Dont come in here lying like that "we past kneeling" comment wasnt him trying to fit in. If he said that comfortably on camera i dont wanna know what he told them off camera.

Yall forgot Snoop out here posting videos of him smoking a blunt in front of the white house during Trump, saying "fuck the president". Videos of him cussing out Donald Sterlin, then Gayle King after the Kobe thing. Or calling that one white chick a "dog haired white bitch". Did all that with no fucks and he still here doing big things. These other rappers not saying shit so they can get invited to Billionaire parties and get hugged from the back. Yall better put some respect on snoops name

That's what I said during the Olympics. Dude was literally getting paid half a mil a day to just go be himself. Jay can't do that. No other rapper could do that.

Just like Cube.

That's what I said during the Olympics. Dude was literally getting paid half a mil a day to just go be himself. Jay can't do that. No other rapper could do that.

They paid flava flav to do the same shit :niggaa:

Jay wouldn't do that shit for less than 5M a day.

Back