Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Snoop Culturally Bigger Than Jay-Z?

Cacs making videos talking about side missions

🙄😒

Sometimes people refer to Jay as Beyonce's husband. There's a good argument that he's not the most culturally relevant person in his own house.

lol hov not winning this one. It’s crips in New York and that’s cuz of Snoop. I mean hov had niggas wearing button ups and that was cool tho

Yall giving Snoop credit for starting gang banging? 😂

History is bullshit lol niggas will make up anything and now it’s gospel.

He didn’t start gangbangin. But was niggas in New York bloods and crips when Biggie was alive? Maybe like a few niggas but somebody made that shit look cool to the world. Wasn’t Dre wasn’t ice cube.

I know 4:44 went plat but cmon.

He didn’t start gangbangin. But was niggas in New York bloods and crips when Biggie was alive? Maybe like a few niggas but somebody made that shit look cool to the world. Wasn’t Dre wasn’t ice cube.

I know 4:44 went plat but cmon.
Bloods and Crips in NYC started in 93ish, and if definitely wasn't because of Snoop. I can't speak on kids in Iowa gangbangin, but NYC gang politics have its own origins.

still waiting on you to give a better explanation why Hov beats Snoop other than "hes beyonces husband" nigga 🤣

still waiting on you to give a better explanation why Hov beats Snoop other than "hes beyonces husband" nigga 🤣

That’s simple logic tho lol

Yall already eliminated the numbers argument that’ll tell you who’s the bigger artist.

So now we gotta talk about cooking shows and straight to DVD movies 🙄

Yall already eliminated the numbers argument that’ll tell you who’s the bigger artist.

We get he sold more records but who face has more recognition?

lol you skipped over mad shit he does to belittle his movies.

put snoop straight to dvd movies against jays...

fort-baby.gif

:sayit:

Numbers is the most logical metric to use.

Unless we’ve been around the world to know who’s more recognizable it’s a guessing game.

add up the numbers from the movies, the tv shows, the music, the ratings from the random shit he does, the sports ppv announcing or whatever the fuck you call it..social media engagement...commercials.. Jay still loses bruh lol

Back