Is Santa Clause Real?

i guess ya'll dont let your kids play with boxes b/c its not a real house
I really want to get some boxes and be like here you go cause my 2 lil ones love em, when I go to costco I'll get a couple of the big ones and they have a field day til they break em.

Yeah I saw that fat fuck out front the grocery store today begging for change jingling his bells and shit

my 8 year old just recently shut all this down through her own observations

I was kinda proud but worried at the same time

and once we got Santa off the list she pretty much knew everything else was BS (easter bunny, tooth fairy, etc)

I was like ohhh just wait, your whole life is lies......we laughed way too hard at that

anyway I told her to keep it Trill and not spoil it for her sisters

I wish my kids were still little enough to believe in Santa. I wanted to go see the giant tree light up downtown and all I got was eyerolls. They used to love stuff like that.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Never kill spirit, everything’s a lie anyway... so let em enjoy.. it’s a fun “lie” and means nothing and honesty/trustworthiness doesn’t reply on the belief of a Santa Claus... they eventually hit 7/8 when they make the realizations and are completely ok w it and know that now “Santa” means parents and they still write a “Santa list”... all for spirit and nothing more...

Never kill spirit, everything’s a lie anyway... so let em enjoy.. it’s a fun “lie” and means nothing and honesty/trustworthiness doesn’t reply on the belief of a Santa Claus... they eventually hit 7/8 when they make the realizations and are completely ok w it and know that now “Santa” means parents and they still write a “Santa list”... all for spirit and nothing more...
Xmas spirit isnt dependant on santa being real. My kids face lit up like every other kids face when they saw their presents. Maybe even more so because they knew I was the one who picked out and decorated the gifts all different and beautiful, I know cuz every year they told me. Everything was the same just santa was deleted from the equation.

Told my son at like 2 years old Santa is fake
giphy.gif

The Christmas experience is just heightened for kids that believe in Santa. Where's the fun in all the Christmas activities for kids if they don't believe in Santa?

If I was told as a kid there was no Santa I'd be like what's the point then? Just give me the gifts as you buy them and let's call it a day.

Those of you that don't let your kids believe, what do y'all do for fun? To make the season fun and special?

Personally I think its good for young kids, that it helps them to have an imagination and dream which helps then helps them be more creative... And also the sharing aspect to0 (although the sharing side of things doesn't need a Santa).. I just think kids grow up too quick with social media etc these days and don't seem to have the imagination we once had... When they end up realising Santa is fake, its normally a slow process haha then it becomes more of a family gathering...

Last edited:
Reactions: AP2.5
A lot of fuck shit in this thread, niggas acting like their children should pay them back and shit.

My kids don't need to know that I paid for their gifts, that's a broke nigga mentality.

When my kids want to know the truth, I will tell them. But to tell them that Santa doesn't exist out of spite due to spending your money is some straight up fuck shit.

Your kids should mean more to you than your pride and ego.

A lot of fuck shit in this thread, niggas acting like their children should pay them back and shit.

My kids don't need to know that I paid for their gifts, that's a broke nigga mentality.

When my kids want to know the truth, I will tell them. But to tell them that Santa doesn't exist out of spite due to spending your money is some straight up fuck shit.

Your kids should mean more to you than your pride and ego.

Explain

Well since my son told me santa was fake, my spirit has been killed. I’m not jolly or anything. I’m ready for this shit to be over.

Bring on the new year.

Your kids are here on Earth due to your actions. It's your duty to put their wants and needs ahead of yours.

In no way should you ever hold resentment against your kids due to spending money on them. Also your kids don't need to know how much money you spend on them daily, weekly, monthly, etc.

There were a few posts saying that the reason they told their kids that Santa doesn't exist is because they didn't want Santa taking credit for the money that they were spending on their kids.

The "you owe me" mentality that some parents have towards their children is fucked up to me.

I don't see the point of all the lying tbh. What purpose does it serve for a child to believe some magical stranger comes once a year and gives gifts to children? Especially since they get them whether naughty or nice. The whole mysticism of it all? Xmas is magical regardless, it's the spirit that makes it what it is.

It's more gratifying, imo, for kids if they know it's their parents showering them with gifts at a special time once a year. They also tend to straighten up faster when you tell em "oop, that's on the naughty list"

b/c it allows for their imagination to still be pure

i dont have an issue with it. Certain things they, at least imo, arent ready to fully grasp