Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Santa Clause Real?

The Santa Clause is based off a real person, black man from Italy.
They have statures (may have spelled this wrong) built for this man.

His name was Saint Nicholas

Google him if you have time. I think he was a Moor
I have n the results showed that Saint Nicholas was from Myra, Turkey. can u link where u read that?

who am I to say they wont understand whats taking place at 2?
but yeah 2 year olds are rather rambunctious so they wouldn't be helping me around that age.
Ill still bring them along buttttttttt might have to super glue that lil nigga to a chair. :umm:
I would like to share the story of what happened when we donated his old toys in front of him. Let's just say even tho he hadn't played with them it a while he wasn't in a giving mood.

I have n the results showed that Saint Nicholas was from Myra, Turkey. can u link where u read that?

Statue of Saint Nicholas inside the Basilica di San Nicola in Bari, Italy

f0ri9k.jpg

i guess ya'll dont let your kids play with boxes b/c its not a real house

Statue of Saint Nicholas inside the Basilica di San Nicola in Bari, Italy

f0ri9k.jpg

the credible sources I seen say birthplace Turkey. Ottomans had dealings with Africa so it aint impossible for him to still be black but i wld like to see links if u have em b

the credible sources I seen say birthplace Turkey. Ottomans had dealings with Africa so it aint impossible for him to still be black but i wld like to see links if u have em b

My grandfather told me this when I young, lady.

I don't know where he was born, could have been Turkey.

I know that he was a black man and the Santa Clause character is based off of this man, there are statues of him in Italy.

Your sources about where he's from may be correct.

My grandfather told me this when I young, lady.

I don't know where he was born, could have been Turkey.

I know that he was a black man and the Santa Clause character is based off of this man, there are statues of him in Italy.

Your sources about where he's from may be correct.
im glad u have/had a pro black grandfather.

Yea why not. Its a fantasy like tooth fairy and easter bunny by like 7 they realize we dont have a chimney and just want to have fun. I dont think its a bad thing.

Last edited:
What happened to a letting a child be a child, wit a child's imagination?

Good grief. Lol.

What happened to a letting a child be a child, wit a child's imagination?

Good grief. Lol.

They gotta be hit with the reality that the world sucks and is unfair early i guess. Me personally im ok with my kids embracing fantasy. Halloween, xmas, easter bunny. The logic will hit the kid at 8 to 11 why make it early

They gotta be hit with the reality that the world sucks and is unfair early i guess. Me personally im ok with my kids embracing fantasy. Halloween, xmas, easter bunny. The logic will hit the kid at 8 to 11 why make it early

Exactly.

They'll grow out of it eventually.

Nope. He or she will know it's mommy and daddy putting in that work for their gifts. I found out I late when I was 7.....from my 3 year old sister of all people :disnig:

Nope. He or she will know it's mommy and daddy putting in that work for their gifts. I found out I late when I was 7.....from my 3 year old sister of all people :disnig:
Were u grateful that ur parents preserved ur innocence n let u be a child b?

Were u grateful that ur parents preserved ur innocence n let u be a child b?
We never had a chimney so all I could think about was how the hell he'd get in our house every year
full-1_zpstmeseoje.png
I more appreciated when Christmas came around that I'd be getting food at wherever my family was meeting lol.

I let them find out on their own. I don't need the thanks from them, just seeing them open their gifts is enough for me whether they know it's from me or not

lol @ not letting them believe a fat white man got em presents = not preserving their innocence/ striping their imagination

I mean i dont think it robs the kid of imagination but i dont think believing sets them up to believe every bit of nonsense. I figured most kids were like me and just put it together that no way my parents would really let a stranger in and like half the gifts are from somebody thats not Santa.

Back