Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Santa Clause Real?

teaching your kids that santa is real is a lil dumb to me. you can enjoy it just as much while embracing santa as a fictional character that exists for fun.

My sisters had their kids before me and once my son was born they knew they only had a few years left to fool their kids wit that Santa shit cuz my son was gonna know...your mother and father get up every morning to go to work...to give you gifts for a made up holiday that I choose to participate in...ain’t no made up fat white nigga getting that praise...so as soon as he was able to understand I told him

Now my mom told him Santa came to her house for him and I wasn’t mad about that...but up in here...daddy got you this shit

Like if my kids think its fake im not gonna be mad if they fugured on their own. If some dickhead told them it was fake on some shit id be mad.

Is it about kids being grateful or something?

I can’t stand when parents use that “I need them to know I’m the one who got them those gifts.” If YOU know then I believe that’s good enough.

I knew I was the one who bought the gifts but when he believed it ain’t bother me giving Santa the credit because I WAS SANTA. I knew who did it.

I can’t stand when parents use that “I need them to know I’m the one who got them those gifts.” If YOU know then I believe that’s good enough.

I knew I was the one who bought the gifts but when he believed it ain’t bother me giving Santa the credit because I WAS SANTA. I knew who did it.

Nah...there’s enough negative light cast on people where if I wanna make sure I get tha credit for some dope shit...I’m getting it **Kanye shrug** Christmas been any less Christmas to you since you found out that nigga was fake?? Bet not...still got gifts and was hype af for Christmas to get here...Santa gets no props over here

My son knows everything comes from me or his mother. When he's older and able to understand a little more, we'll stop putting a tree up and just hand out gifts.

Santa died when my oldest was young and scared of the boogie man. I told her nothing is scarier than me in this house and two, they cant get in even if they were real. She asked what about Santa then? Straight up told her he's BS too. She didn't give a shit about boogie mem after that.

If a kid looks me dead in the eye and asks if Santa real it wont be me lying through my teeth to make them believe.
That's different from just being a dick and saying you know he not real right?

My daughter is 5, she still believes, I'm going to let her until she asks

That's different from just being a dick and saying you know he not real right?

My daughter is 5, she still believes, I'm going to let her until she asks
I don't see the point of all the lying tbh. What purpose does it serve for a child to believe some magical stranger comes once a year and gives gifts to children? Especially since they get them whether naughty or nice. The whole mysticism of it all? Xmas is magical regardless, it's the spirit that makes it what it is.

It's more gratifying, imo, for kids if they know it's their parents showering them with gifts at a special time once a year. They also tend to straighten up faster when you tell em "oop, that's on the naughty list"

I found out Santa wasn't real when I was little and was on a mean steak of being bad that whole year. Got everything I asked for, I was like word ain't no such thing.

Then my dad put my bike in the attic saw him getting it down was like confirmed. Plus we didn't have a chimney.

My lil girl be 4 in April she ain't asked about Santa yet, not gone say anything but I halfway don't believe in spoiling it for them. I'll address it when it comes up. Hell my parents didn't spoil for me I pretty much found out my self

Back