Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I don’t see value in dealing with impossible hypotheticals. We have 2 candidates, Kamala and Trump. That’s it.

If you want to have the better candidate talk, we need to have that years ahead of a Presidential election.

I’ve asked this many times. Who would you rather have be the Presidential candidate? And when you think about that person, ask yourself if they could get 80 million votes to win the Presidency.

If that answer is no, then there’s no point. Their platform has zero chance of getting enacted if they can’t win. Period.

Y’all really need to get off of this idealistic pedestal in the 11th hour of a presidential election.

I've answered it every time you've asked me by saying Cornel West or Stein. These are the better candidates

And let me say this, let me cut this down with this asking for 80 million votes, you voting with the crowd for a shitty candidate

Tell me how that makes any sense. We've all said Kamala ain't shit and Trump ain't shit and I've stated that there 2 other candidates that are much better and you keep talking about they are not popular.

Pop contest is NOT what I'm on bro. You are on that. How I know, both candidates are shitty. Equally shitty. But just because these 2 or 1 in your case is on TV and the radio. You wanna jump on the train

Fuck how bad she is. You wanna vote for her just because she's a black woman and she was picked by the dems lol, that is not good imo bro

You wanna know what else that makes your whole 80 million stance bad

If Cornell West or Stein said that they would give every American 1000 dollars per month, you'll still vote for Kamala because she had 80 million
Because she is more popular despite the fact that West and Stein are better candidates, have a better policy plan and they both are not fucking with that Gaza shit.

I responded with substance when it calls for it. Discussions with you devolve into you asking questions that either literally have no answer or you don't like the response so you then become accusatory. Thats not a discussion being had in good faith. Among the myriad of other issues you seem to have with being factual and realistic...it's not worth it.

You responded with nothing b
And I asked you to unpack your response add clarity and you couldn't

Yall 2 move the same way...I know yall plays before yall even make them.

Nobody but you and ap are harping this narrative lol

I'm having a dialog now with folks in this thread that you are in talking about bad faith.
Bro grow yo 48 year old ass the fuck up and stop that. Nigga you 12 summers away from 60 talking that dumb shit

Last edited:
You responded with nothing b
And I asked you to unpack your response add clarity and you couldn't

Yall 2 move the same way...I know yall plays before yall even make them.

Nobody but you and ap are harping this narrative lol

I'm having a dialog now with folks in this thread that you are in talking about bad faith.
Bro grow yo 48 year old ass the fuck up and stop that. Nigga you 12 summers away from 60 talking that dumb shit

First I'm 40 now I'm 48. Even your insults are trash and wrong. And yeah you are moving in bad faith. If you weren't then half the shit you ask wouldn't even be posed.

I've answered it every time you've asked me by saying Cornel West or Stein. These are the better candidates

And let me say this, let me cut this down with this asking for 80 million votes, you voting with the crowd for a shitty candidate

Tell me how that makes any sense. We've all said Kamala ain't shit and Trump ain't shit and I've stated that there 2 other candidates that are much better and you keep talking about they are not popular.

Pop contest is NOT what I'm on bro. You are on that. How I know, both candidates are shitty. Equally shitty. But just because these 2 or 1 in your case is on TV and the radio. You wanna jump on the train

Fuck how bad she is. You wanna vote for her just because she's a black woman and she was picked by the dems lol, that is not good imo bro

You wanna know what else that makes your whole 80 million stance bad

If Cornell West or Stein said that they would give every American 1000 dollars per month, you'll still vote for Kamala because she had 80 million
Because she is more popular despite the fact that West and Stein are better candidates, have a better policy plan and they both are not fucking with that Gaza shit.
I am voting for her because she’s miles better than Trump and it’s not even close. I’ve criticized her many times in the past and I don’t think she’s the ideal candidate by any means. But it’s Trump or Kamala.

And it doesn’t matter what Cornel or Stein says if they can’t get 80 million votes.

So if you’re just going to keep talking about voting for people who have no chance of winning in 46 days or whatever we can cut this short.

How can one be 'compromised' in your opinion?

I don't think you all who are supporting Kamala and the Dems are asking or demanding them to do anything.

I already stated Cornell West or Stein are the better candidates, they speak more to the people wants than Kamala and Trump COMBINED. I haven't seen many folks on this board including you push their agenda. I would support them quicker than I would support what Kamala or Trump has laid out.

As I stated to the rain dude, without saying anything negative about Cornell West or Stein, Do you think Kamala plans are a better suit for the people than Cornell West or Stein?

With the Dr. Claude Anderson, he has called out the dems and their lack of support and help, so has Malcolm X. He has told black folks not to rely on them and stated to black folks that these parties won't save you. Remove yourself from the political system, or pay for your politicians.
Black folks haven't paid for Kamala so i'm not sure why you or many on this board are supporting her? Would you be contradicting on what he's saying? I'm sure you heard him state these things, eh?

You brought up Dr. Claude Anderson, I'm sure you follow his work to since you know about his vision, so I'm sure you heard him state that in his speeches, so I wanna ask YOU, why are you running up behind the dems and fighting for Kamala and them?

Ran under one party but being paid by the opposition. That would make them compromised to the democrats agenda. Would it not?

Why you so quick to assume anyone supports the Democrats? I have said it many times these conversations are wasteful as it’s a circlejerk of fuck the democrats. Well my nigga that’s cool so what’s next. Let’s talk policies and who can a nigga lobby. I have said before as some invested in the multiple marijuana companies who are taxed out the ass that folks should lobby To Kamala Harris to put the MORE act at the top of the agenda reallocating tax dollars to local black zip codes affected by the war on drugs or fund Dr Claude Anderson’s economic multiplier agenda which is a win win all around. The shit is currently held up for the social justice piece and them crackaz is ready to move without repatriating the funds back to those whose communities. I have no interest in crying about what a politician will do or will not but more so what and whom I can influence.

You’re not logically consistent and that’s where this convo may end.

You advise folks supporting Kamala Harris and Dems ain’t demanding nothing while your planning to support Cornell West and Jill Stein to demand what exactly??? Furthermore how do you guarantee you’re not being paid lip service? What agency do these niggaz have to Successfully push their agenda so we don’t end up here with the same criticisms we have of Biden that he ain’t do shit. Keep the same logic.

He called out Black folks behaving irresponsibly because they go with the wind. Please keep in mind the last election was the only one of I remember he advised ppl to actually go vote because it was important no why would he say that?

I just said if you can’t influence her pick a senator or some reps and put the battery in their back to vote against her budget and side with the republicans…Did you not read that?

Democrats are the weaker of the two party as apparent by republicans ability to fall in line. Seeing that Joe Biden caved to Joe Manchin I would suppose that it’s easier to target a democrat in a fractured party versus otherwise. I’m under the belief that Dr Claude Anderson can use the need for GA votes to lobby for agency in the admin to allocate funds back to our locales.

Last edited:
I mean I’d don’t care either way, but am curious as to why. Because I called out Knock for agreeing with BedStuy? One of them your homie or something?

Edit: IUTpt2, not BedStuy
He's telling you to ignore them lol

Back