Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Nigga be a leader and answer a direct question with some substance.

Stick yo chest, not your stomach.

Gotta hold these niggas hands.

Shout out to the folks that do dial it up in convo, Rich, Knight, SeaSnake, Taybo, 12bit, and others, cats who can drop rebuttals and answer direct questions without being all timid.

It's just a debate with words. Words don't hurt, or do they. Niggas a trip lol.

If it was me, I'd keep you niggas outta debates like these, if you go sit up there and run out every time you're asked a direct question

You ever consider that somebody's response towards you is indicative of their level of respect for your intelligence and not a commentary on their own? You can't even formulate coherent povs on these topics. Yet you expect people to answer your questions that you just keep moving the goal posts on because you don't understand the basic facts of the things you're discussing.

Only YOU, AP do that goofy shit, you should look through this thread and see the dialog that posters are having with me.

You're living in la la land again.

Bro a quick search through this thread can show you dialog being had back and forth with me and other posters; I've shouted them cats out.

Tayboo answered a direct question the other day, and I gave that nigga AP the same question and he acted as if the question was a life-or-death question, and folks was gonna come and take his pension away or some shit if he gave a straight answer.

Asked the nigga to unpack whatever shit he stated, and he couldn't, I asked you to do the same thing when you made that bullshit ass statement, and yo ass couldn't do it,

I asked everybody when I'm speaking with to breakdown their replies down a bit deeper, no problem, I respect that, and I try and do the same for them when they asked about me, such as how Knight asked, Rich asked when he talked about Claude, Sea asked in the abortion. Tayboo has asked.
Nigga that's called given clarity to your point that you are trying to make, you do that when someone asked and you're in a discussion with them

You don't run out and whine about being asked a direct question asking to explain your stance.

I can't believe I am even saying this shit out loud to 40 year old men

I fuck with yall though. It's all love. Don't cry over this shit, AP said yall niggas were ready to debate, that's why I came back

Last edited:
Only YOU, AP do that goofy shit, you should look through this thread and see the dialog that posters are having with me.

You're living in la la land again.

Bro a quick search through this thread can show you dialog being had back and forth with me and other posters; I've shouted them cats out.

Tayboo answered a direct question the other day, and I gave that nigga AP the same question and he acted as if the question was a life-or-death question, and folks was gonna come and take his pension away or some shit if he gave a straight answer.

Asked the nigga to unpack whatever shit he stated, and he couldn't, I asked you to do the same thing when you made that bullshit ass statement, and yo ass couldn't do it,

I asked everybody when I'm speaking with to breakdown their replies down a bit deeper, no problem, I respect that, and I try and do the same for them when they asked about me, such as how Knight asked, Rich asked when he talked about Claude, Sea asked in the abortion. Tayboo has asked.
Nigga that's called given clarity to your point that you are trying to make, you do that when someone asked and you're in a discussion with them

You don't run out and whine about being asked a direct question asking to explain your stance.

I can't believe I am even saying this shit out loud to 40 year old men

I fuck with yall though. It's all love. Don't cry over this shit, AP said yall niggas were ready to debate, that's why I came back

You realize all of this is null and void because you yourself said I did give you a direct response. So you typing all this for nothing. Also learn the difference between couldn't and wouldn't. Very important distinction.

You realize all of this is null and void because you yourself said I did give you a direct response. So you typing all this for nothing. Also learn the difference between couldn't and wouldn't. Very important distinction.

It's only YOU and ap that duck direct questions from anyone. Not just from me b.
Look over your homework B
Yall 2 cats love that. Everyone else respond with substance and clarity.
Not yall 2

For the umpteenth time, you call the same play and audible at the line of scrimmage. I don't even have to blitz you when I can just drop back in coverage

You're not interested in actual dialog. You just want to spew your opinions and project that myself and Rain don't "give you direct answers".

I spot the trap then avoid it

Breh you don't answer direct questions

All that playing the blitz, go bury that in the sand with a toy nigga.

These are debates and if you can't answer direct questions when asked why even participate

Bro, @Goldie asked you a 4th grade question in the other thread and you ran out lol.

So it's not me making shit up about the 2 of yall.

Yall niggas don't have debating skills.

You make a statement, someone wants more clarity asked you to explain, it's I don't have time. I see the trap. What trap nigga. It's debate lol dayum

If I could, I'd lock you 2 niggas outta topics that will generate deep discussions

Breh you don't answer direct questions

All that playing the blitz, go bury that in the sand with a toy nigga.

These are debates and if you can't answer direct questions when asked why even participate

Bro, @Goldie asked you a 4th grade question in the other thread and you ran out lol.

So it's not me making shit up about the 2 of yall.

Yall niggas don't have debating skills.

You make a statement, someone wants more clarity asked you to explain, it's I don't have time. I see the trap. What trap nigga. It's debate lol dayum

If I could, I'd lock you 2 niggas outta topics that will generate deep discussions
LMAO

I'm not getting trolled unless I'm bored

That entire thread is a troll thread for a couple of reasons

Somebody having a different opinion than yours isn't trolling fam.

It's a weak cop out.
Oh I'm fully aware of what the definition of trolling is

I agree with you but you know what, against my better judgment... I'ma ask a question in that thread to decide if I'm going to engage in good faith or just continue to react from the sideline

It's only YOU and ap that duck direct questions from anyone. Not just from me b.
Not yall 2

I responded with substance when it calls for it. Discussions with you devolve into you asking questions that either literally have no answer or you don't like the response so you then become accusatory. Thats not a discussion being had in good faith. Among the myriad of other issues you seem to have with being factual and realistic...it's not worth it.

How does a candidate get elected? Let me ask you this.

Have you ever NOT voted for the Democratics? Candidates that are better than the democratic candidates imo won't get support because folks like you look down on them and have a mindset that, they won't get support.

If Vance ran on the Rep ticket and Trump ran on the Democratic ticket? Who would you vote for? Democratic still? lol

Another question: Is there anything wrong for asking the candidate who has to earn your vote to give you something in return?
I don’t see value in dealing with impossible hypotheticals. We have 2 candidates, Kamala and Trump. That’s it.

If you want to have the better candidate talk, we need to have that years ahead of a Presidential election.

I’ve asked this many times. Who would you rather have be the Presidential candidate? And when you think about that person, ask yourself if they could get 80 million votes to win the Presidency.

If that answer is no, then there’s no point. Their platform has zero chance of getting enacted if they can’t win. Period.

Y’all really need to get off of this idealistic pedestal in the 11th hour of a presidential election.

Not yall 2
Oh there's others. Not just them two

These abw disord niggas have a iLL deflective tactical codes. They are feminist yo

I call them cucks like my nigga Zzombie use to.
He use to son these feminist niggaz🤣

Oh there's others. Not just them two

These abw disord niggas have a iLL deflective tactical codes. They are feminist yo

I call them cucks like my nigga Zzombie use to.
He use to son these feminist niggaz🤣

Oh so I'm just not pulling shit outta my ass about this goofy ass shit that they be doing
So I'm not making shit up when I was saying these niggas all use the same feminist talking points lol

I haven't heard either of these 2 niggas use anything from the likes of any black scholars or something close to what can be presented as them understanding how life works lol.

I'm glad you stepped in because I didn't wanna come off as me and only me calling that goofy shit out.

Niggas make statements and then the statement gets press, they gotta go to the bathroom lol.

Thought these niggas, well these 2 niggas grew outta that shit

Oh so I'm just not pulling shit outta my ass about this goofy ass shit that they be doing
So I'm not making shit up when I was saying these niggas all use the same feminist talking points lol

I haven't heard either of these 2 niggas use anything from the likes of any black scholars or something close to what can be presented as them understanding how life works lol.

I'm glad you stepped in because I didn't wanna come off as me and only me calling that goofy shit out.

Niggas make statements and then the statement gets press, they gotta go to the bathroom lol.

Thought these niggas, well these 2 niggas grew outta that shit
Vet the people you’re agreeing with bruh. While I think you be wrong, you not their type of wrong, lol.

Back