Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride 🌈 month

Phew...

And what a way to start wrapping up pride month! As if a lot of ppl don't know how the lgbt community gets down w underage kids. Even I shared that with you all on here....

Kids, ‘drugs, sex toys,’ dead man in South Boston apartment: ‘Sickening’

Four children living in squalid conditions while being hidden from first responders were found in an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead man, according to an incident report and outraged officials.

“This is sickening,” said At-Large City Councilor Michael Flaherty. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”

“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”

According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.

“All of the adult parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment,” they wrote.

Flaherty, Public Safety chairman on the council, told the Herald Monday night the dead body found on the floor was “from an apparent overdose” and that “a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father” of the kids was found in a back bedroom.

Why does the uber-woke Boston establishment seem remarkably nonchalant about this horrible discovery of four little boys in a BHA project in South Boston with six adult males dressed as women, one of whom was dead of an apparent overdose?

The bare-bone facts from the Boston Fire Department report are shocking: firefighters responded to a drug overdose call on Saturday morning. Upon arrival, they discovered a “house of horrors,” as City Councilor Erin Murphy described it.

Firefighters found a dead body on the floor, as well as drugs, alcohol, sex toys and “approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males.”

In other words, they were dressed as women.

“Ladder 18 found 4 children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”

Phew...

And what a way to start wrapping up pride month! As if a lot of ppl don't know how the lgbt community gets down w underage kids. Even I shared that with you all on here....

Kids, ‘drugs, sex toys,’ dead man in South Boston apartment: ‘Sickening’

Four children living in squalid conditions while being hidden from first responders were found in an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead man, according to an incident report and outraged officials.

“This is sickening,” said At-Large City Councilor Michael Flaherty. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”

“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”

According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.

“All of the adult parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment,” they wrote.

Flaherty, Public Safety chairman on the council, told the Herald Monday night the dead body found on the floor was “from an apparent overdose” and that “a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father” of the kids was found in a back bedroom.

Why does the uber-woke Boston establishment seem remarkably nonchalant about this horrible discovery of four little boys in a BHA project in South Boston with six adult males dressed as women, one of whom was dead of an apparent overdose?

The bare-bone facts from the Boston Fire Department report are shocking: firefighters responded to a drug overdose call on Saturday morning. Upon arrival, they discovered a “house of horrors,” as City Councilor Erin Murphy described it.

Firefighters found a dead body on the floor, as well as drugs, alcohol, sex toys and “approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males.”

In other words, they were dressed as women.

“Ladder 18 found 4 children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”

Straight people molest kids too.

Bruh needs to be arrested

That's how bad shit has gotten. People in the crowd and in the parade know damn well that shit is weird. It's fucking weird. But, because of how toxic the whole discussion has become, they refuse to call it out. They act like it don't exist. Mfers doing it in this thread 😂

It's okay to admit that there are some disgusting LGBT people and constantly ignoring the problem is only making life harder for the normal LGBT people. The fact that there is so much apprehension to shaming these degenerates back in to the shadows is disheartening. These weirdos stay doing weird shit and all that does is give people ammo to be bigoted towards the group as a whole.

There is no huge community/movement of straights tryna do away w/ age of consent laws and molest kids tho. That's lgbt and nambla.

Is that a huge movement in the lbgqt community? Or you heard that online? Because regular lbgqt people have never said that shit

Is that a huge movement in the lbgqt community? Or you heard that online? Because regular lbgqt people have never said that shit

Nevermind what is heard or what someone thinks/feels about this issue. Stick w/ tha facts.

Actually this issue is a very big movement in the lgbt community. You need to get your facts together bro.

It's always a democrat minded person to come along and try and deflect this nonsense.

There is no huge community/movement of straights tryna do away w/ age of consent laws and molest kids tho. That's lgbt and nambla.

You're right...there's already had laws on the books that allows for child marriages. So no need for a movement when it's already written into law

Nevermind what is heard or what someone thinks/feels about this issue. Stick w/ tha facts.

Actually this issue is a very big movement in the lgbt community. You need to get your facts together bro.

It's always a democrat minded person to come along and try and deflect this nonsense.

Bro again show me some real proof that it’s a large number of lbgqt people wanting to do away with age of consent? Where are the articles not some fringe shit some real actual evidence of this being widespread among the gay community?

If you’re saying child sex crimes are a huge issue they are but it’s not like it’s the gay community committing more of those acts. You take one gay pedo and apply it to all but if they brought up all the straight pedos where is the outrage?

Bro again show me some real proof that it’s a large number of lbgqt people wanting to do away with age of consent? Where are the articles not some fringe shit some real actual evidence of this being widespread among the gay community?

If you’re saying child sex crimes are a huge issue they are but it’s not like it’s the gay community committing more of those acts. You take one gay pedo and apply it to all but if they brought up all the straight pedos where is the outrage?

edit: I ain't posting diddly squat

Last edited:
@SeaSnake

Hold up bruh.

Why you questioning me about the same issue we already went over?! You tryna get some get-back or something!?

What you changed your profile name and kept quoting me thinking I wasn't gonna notice this was you @HellCZar??

We already discussed this topic, I know you ain't forgot.

View attachment 1117112

Lol it’s no other motive

Lol it’s no other motive

Aye man, you got tha facts barely over a month ago. Regardless of how much you dislike tha facts.

You're dismissed.

Don't worry about what I......... "THINK".....

Actually the fact is they agenda, plan, order of business, ultimate goal, checkpoint, or whatever you want to call it is well known and well-documented. They agenda is to get they hands on underage children (sexually) and do away with our age of consent laws. Namely boys. And yes, Nambla is in fact an LGBT affiliate and was actually created by gays. They just changed they name from BBC (Boston Boise Committee) to Nambla. The purpose of the name change was very successful, that's why all ya'll have a lack of knowledge and hurl insults at people that inform you of the facts like you just did.

View attachment 1087305
View attachment 1087309
View attachment 1087321

The reason why you black democrats make topics like these so difficult is just that. You a democrat. Ridin' round here actin' like you ready to die a democrat. And then got the nerve to sniff another grown man's azz and call names when he stating facts. You people will always be the stench of this race. This whole thread reeks of you people, put facts/documents/proof right in front of you and you people swat it away due to the fact your party is with the shenanigans.

*Naw, I ain't no Republican either*, so don't even think about it.

Back