Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ron DeSantis signs bill mandating Asian and Pacific Island history to be taught in schools

*And not one single fact was posted*

So gay people haven't been messed with. Politicians were using anti-gay stances to try and win elections? Bigots weren't gay bashing? Prejudiced business owners weren't denying gay people service?

You don't have to be an ally of the LBGT community to acknowledge reality. You basically sound like one of those racist white people that gets mad at black people for protesting because they don't believe racism exists.

You ever enter a thread and then hafta go back and double check the title to make sure you didn’t click onto the wrong thread by mistake?

SERIOUSLY!

What the hell these cats talking about???

Bruh you can easily see why we started talking about other immigrant groups you been here 7 years you know how topics work.

Nearly 7 pages of Desantis finda git you fear mongering from misguded posters who ain't got they facts together. Typical.

The course drops about 3-5 years. Wanna see what they curriculum lookin' like tho. I found they bill and done hit all types of ctrl + F 's it and got nothing of lgbt, l.g.b.t., gay, lesbian, bi-, trans, sexuality, gender identity, etc.. But below is what we get...

View attachment 1085404
View attachment 1085409

Just remember that when you talk to black democrats, they the main one crying and complaining how gays ain't got an agenda. Gettin' into the school system has been an objective since the 90's from the lgbt's. The agenda is still posted online at huffpost.

They the ones holdin' us back, that's why in threads like these, they barely produce facts. If you people picked up a book about that lgbt community, you would also know they really do have a lust for the underage children. Especially boys. That's wassup w/ wanting all this access to the school system too.

Lol so you think it’s a pedo agenda. You’re slow as fuck

We read Oscar Wilde in hs and other cross dressing 17th century cacs and nobody batted an eye. James Baldwin enters the curriculum and now we gotta cancel African American studies "cuz it's gay shit in there"

I really struggle liking niggas sometimes.

Folks don't have an issue with learning about Baldwin so long as you don't mention he's gay then you have an "agenda".

Just like white people don't have a problem learning about history so long as you don't mention race. Then you have an "agenda". Same logic and often the same dumbasses sharing those opinions.

We read Oscar Wilde in hs and other cross dressing 17th century cacs and nobody batted an eye. James Baldwin enters the curriculum and now we gotta cancel African American studies "cuz it's gay shit in there"

I really struggle liking niggas sometimes.

Cuz these noggas hihgkeu want to be white men n black face. It’s a reason nobody takes non educated hoteps seriously. They just YouTube everything. No real history.

Folks don't have an issue with learning about Baldwin so long as you don't mention he's gay then you have an "agenda".

Just like white people don't have a problem learning about history so long as you don't mention race. Then you have an "agenda". Same logic and often the same dumbasses sharing those opinions.
Right.

And my point in saying that is that white ppl get the luxury to have the whole gamut of they existence be told and learned about and don't nobody say shit. I learned about white ppl from all over the fuckin globe who had all types of political ideologies radical and otherwise. Mfs that was pro "the system," mfs that actively fought against it, mfs that created the system itself, marginalized whites, evil ones, good ones, women, kids, etc.

Yet black ppls experiences gotta go through a filtration process. And weird niggas will refuse to see that bc "ewww gays"...like fuck off.

Right.

And my point in saying that is that white ppl get the luxury to have the whole gamut of they existence be told and learned about and don't nobody say shit. I learned about white ppl from all over the fuckin globe who had all types of political ideologies radical and otherwise. Mfs that was pro "the system," mfs that actively fought against it, mfs that created the system itself, marginalized whites, evil ones, good ones, women, kids, etc.

Yet black ppls experiences gotta go through a filtration process. And weird niggas will refuse to see that bc "ewww gays"...like fuck off.

You're right, but let's be real, we at the point where even white shit is going through a filtration process. I fully believe DeSantis would pull his bullshit even if it was a white subject. Like it was a Greek history course and they touched at all on how gay the Greeks were, he'd likely cancel that shit too.

There are really too problems at play here. 1) Right wing CACs trying to do away with any and everything that doesn't fit their worldview and 2) Black people paying the heaviest price no matter what goofy political or social trend is occurring in the country.

You're right, but let's be real, we at the point where even white shit is going through a filtration process. I fully believe DeSantis would pull his bullshit even if it was a white subject. Like it was a Greek history course and they touched at all on how gay the Greeks were, he'd likely cancel that shit too.

There are really too problems at play here. 1) Right wing CACs trying to do away with any and everything that doesn't fit their worldview and 2) Black people paying the heaviest price no matter what goofy political or social trend is occurring in the country.

Did DeSantis ban the AP European History and AP United States History program as well? Because they have sections about gay people, too.

Did DeSantis ban the AP European History and AP United States History program as well? Because they have sections about gay people, too.

If that's true, I'm surprised because he's made going against anything LBGT his mission. Remember, that was his whole reason for going to war with Disney.

That's not true. Read up on the origin of the white race in America.

Anyway, regardless of whether we've ever been truly united with others, we've all been targets of white supremacy to varying degrees. The divide and conquer tactics are used to keep us from uniting and fighting against the true enemy.

They not even trying to be creative with it. Giving Asians preferential treatment to pit them against other minorities is very old at this point.

Dropping this. It's a recent interview where a scholar explains where whiteness came from.

People don't really how made up the concept of whiteness actually is. It wasn't even a thing in the New World into some elites in the colonies were threatened by a coalition of black and white servants. Their plan for preventing that from happening again was literally a divide and conquer strategy and they came up with the concept of whiteness to do that. It's interesting. She talks about how before that happened, multiple black people went from being servants to actually hold public office. That was back in the 1600s. Pretty crazy considering where we are now.

On a side note, the white chick basically admits that most white people are sociopaths. lol

Back