Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ron DeSantis signs bill mandating Asian and Pacific Island history to be taught in schools

Lol so you think it’s a pedo agenda. You’re slow as fuck

Don't worry about what I......... "THINK".....

Actually the fact is they agenda, plan, order of business, ultimate goal, checkpoint, or whatever you want to call it is well known and well-documented. They agenda is to get they hands on underage children (sexually) and do away with our age of consent laws. Namely boys. And yes, Nambla is in fact an LGBT affiliate and was actually created by gays. They just changed they name from BBC (Boston Boise Committee) to Nambla. The purpose of the name change was very successful, that's why all ya'll have a lack of knowledge and hurl insults at people that inform you of the facts like you just did.

NAMBLA Freedom For All.jpg
Boston-Boise Committee and GLAD - LGBT - Gay Rights.PNG
Joseph J Fishel 3.PNG

The reason why you black democrats make topics like these so difficult is just that. You a democrat. Ridin' round here actin' like you ready to die a democrat. And then got the nerve to sniff another grown man's azz and call names when he stating facts. You people will always be the stench of this race. This whole thread reeks of you people, put facts/documents/proof right in front of you and you people swat it away due to the fact your party is with the shenanigans.

*Naw, I ain't no Republican either*, so don't even think about it.

Lol so you ain’t vote for Obama?!
EXACTLY! I voted for him and realize I got hoed.

So guess what? I changed how I feel about the democratic party. I don't have the slavish sense of loyalty that yall do. Yall realized yall got hoed but went right back to picking the cotton

Yall didn't learn shit from the first black president not doing shit for black people. Yall are as loyal as ever to the dems anti black agenda.

And another thing!

You people need to know how to be direct, transparent, and concise with your statments. Since you people supposed to be the affilitated with this "party of science". Man there's a whole. "Quote" button right beneath our posts. If you are gonna reply to someone, learn how to use it. Don't just fling yo monkey azz statements all across ABW w/o making it clear who you talkin' to.

Since you all supposed to be some got d@mn intelligent posting connoisseurs like on the previous page.

Dropping this. It's a recent interview where a scholar explains where whiteness came from.

People don't really how made up the concept of whiteness actually is. It wasn't even a thing in the New World into some elites in the colonies were threatened by a coalition of black and white servants. Their plan for preventing that from happening again was literally a divide and conquer strategy and they came up with the concept of whiteness to do that. It's interesting. She talks about how before that happened, multiple black people went from being servants to actually hold public office. That was back in the 1600s. Pretty crazy considering where we are now.

On a side note, the white chick basically admits that most white people are sociopaths. lol

And, guess what?

The majority of Serial Killers are White Men, who are Sociopathic.

This reminds me of a Book that came out a loooong time ago that I still want to read:

9780415918251-us.jpg

The Irish came to America in the eighteenth century, fleeing a homeland under foreign occupation and a caste system that regarded them as the lowest form of humanity. In the new country – a land of opportunity – they found a very different form of social hierarchy, one that was based on the color of a person’s skin. Noel Ignatiev’s 1995 book – the first published work of one of America’s leading and most controversial historians – tells the story of how the oppressed became the oppressors; how the new Irish immigrants achieved acceptance among an initially hostile population only by proving that they could be more brutal in their oppression of African Americans than the nativists. This is the story of How the Irish Became White.

Actually the fact is they agenda, plan, order of business, ultimate goal, checkpoint, or whatever you want to call it is well known and well-documented. They agenda is to get they hands on underage children (sexually) and do away with our age of consent laws. Namely boys. And yes, Nambla is in fact an LGBT affiliate and was actually created by gays. They just changed they name from BBC (Boston Boise Committee) to Nambla. The purpose of the name change was very successful, that's why all ya'll have a lack of knowledge and hurl insults at people that inform you of the facts like you just did.

View attachment 1087305
View attachment 1087309
View attachment 1087321

The reason why you black democrats make topics like these so difficult is just that. You a democrat. Ridin' round here actin' like you ready to die a democrat. And then got the nerve to sniff another grown man's azz and call names when he stating facts. You people will always be the stench of this race. This whole thread reeks of you people, put facts/documents/proof right in front of you and you people swat it away due to the fact your party is with the shenanigans.

Out of all the muckety-muck that you posted, this was the most FACTUAL.

People have NO IDEA just how Secretive and Powerful this Org is. They have Senators, as well as Fortune 500 Bosses, as Members. One of the OG Beat Authors, Allen Ginsburg, was a Member of this Group. Not surprised that this fact gets omitted, just that he was a Jewish Gay Poet/Writer. When you hear the phrase "Cross-generational Relationships", it's more that likely one of these sickos using it.
Shit like this reminds me of the scene in the movie Rosewood where one white police says to another white guy "The only thing keeping me from treating you like them is you're white but you ain't shit either."

People don't realize how easy it is to "other" a group of people and make them an enemy. And it's even wilder when Black folks fall for it when it's literally documented history how it's been used against us

Remember this Scene in "Django Unchained"?

View attachment 1087305
View attachment 1087309
View attachment 1087321

Wait, so they were openly campaigning for raping people? What the actual fuck...

And another thing!

You people need to know how to be direct, transparent, and concise with your statments. Since you people supposed to be the affilitated with this "party of science". Man there's a whole. "Quote" button right beneath our posts. If you are gonna reply to someone, learn how to use it. Don't just fling yo monkey azz statements all across ABW w/o making it clear who you talkin' to.

Since you all supposed to be some got d@mn intelligent posting connoisseurs like on the previous page.

Uggggh.

Here we go again. Some of you still flingin' yo three cent comment around this site. Still ain't man enough, woman enough, or whatever non-binary gender you are to be transparent enough to hit the "quote" button.

Wait, so they were openly campaigning for raping people? What the actual fuck...

tenor.gif

I don't know why certain people on this website act like this non-sense ain't documented.

Believe it or not, the fact is quite a bit of them were honest enough to be open and up front about it. LGBT's and Nambla marched together, protested together (Stonewall), did interviews together (still on youtube), wrote books about each other and so on and so forth. A lot of this *open rape* you mentioned are documented and for sale at Amazon, Ebay, and other online bookstores. Or just documents online.

So am I to understand rape culture and LGBTQ are one in the same? And that companies are going to hire citizens and pay higher wages now that migrants and illegals could be stopped from working?

But I'm wondering why there's a mentioning of LGBTQ and child rape being under this partnered umbrella...

Let me pull back real quick, are you referencing my post or someone else's?

The dudes above in those pictures are obviously homosexual men who are campaigning for what looks like relations between men and boys. This is rape.

Edit: Ah, I think you might be talking about the other dudes post. I just chimed in because I saw those pictures he posted and that shit just caught me off guard.

Let me pull back real quick, are you referencing my post or someone else's?

The dudes above in those pictures are obviously homosexual men who are campaigning for what looks like relations between men and boys. This is rape.

Edit: Ah, I think you might be talking about the other dudes post. I just chimed in because I saw those pictures he posted and that shit just caught me off guard.
Yeah the other guy's post

Now

A Florida middle-school teacher who had his class watch a self-made, pro-Confederacy video for Confederate History Month has filed a complaint against his school district for launching an investigation into his questionable teaching practices. Collier County Public Schools looked into a video that Manatee Middle School social studies teacher Jonathan Papanikolaou had his students watch during morning announcements on April 12.

Collier County Public Schools told The Daily Beast that its employee review committee met on April 27 and May 11, and went through a 90-page report about Papanikolaou’s Confederacy lesson. Ultimately the committee found that the lesson didn’t go against the school’s curriculum and there was “no just cause for discipline” despite outrage from parents and community members.

I thought they was against indoctrination tho

View attachment 1087305
View attachment 1087309
View attachment 1087321

So you think most gay male adults are ok with being a pedo. I hope you know being gay and and pedo are two different things.

Now

A Florida middle-school teacher who had his class watch a self-made, pro-Confederacy video for Confederate History Month has filed a complaint against his school district for launching an investigation into his questionable teaching practices. Collier County Public Schools looked into a video that Manatee Middle School social studies teacher Jonathan Papanikolaou had his students watch during morning announcements on April 12.

Collier County Public Schools told The Daily Beast that its employee review committee met on April 27 and May 11, and went through a 90-page report about Papanikolaou’s Confederacy lesson. Ultimately the committee found that the lesson didn’t go against the school’s curriculum and there was “no just cause for discipline” despite outrage from parents and community members.

I thought they was against indoctrination tho

"Confederate History Month"?!?!?!??

The hell.........?

:huh2:

Back