Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride 🌈 month

Fam…

He didn’t need to come outta the closet..

It was blatantly obvious homeboy was gay.

He didn’t even try to hide it.

I mean, Liberace never OFFICIALLY came outta the closet, but c’mon now.
Wasn't questioning his status home. Legit wanted to know if he did or not.

Observing Pride month? I suppose eventually if they erect a statue of the very representation of Pride and tell ya'll to bow down to it you'll do that too.

That's how it's done.

Saying "no" to a lot of that lgbt stuff will also suffice. Even if you don't have facts/history about that community. I'd actually expect that from TX or FLA.

Last edited:
They only care about the lbgqt agenda not the Catholic one
I have issues with them pushing it to kids at such a young age, let them figure it out.

I couldn’t give a shit about anyone’s sexual orientation or what they wanna do to their bodies, just leave the susceptible minds of kids out of it, let them be kids.

Religion just a whole load of bollocks, just another way to divide people under false pretences.

So I accidentally ended up going to Manhattan today for a wine tasting (no dos patos) and the shit was at noon so I had to be on the train at 9:45. I gotta say that was the zestiest train ride I ever took (NH) but at the end of the day I would ride the train with the pride people 10 times outta 10 before I ride the train with Drunken Knicks or Devils fans.

Shout out to all the gay people just doing their thing in life not bothering anybody and just trying to have one day/month/year where people don't consider them to be subhuman or sinners or whatever.

Coming for kids why?
Why can’t they just be kids?

Bruh, you gotta click on the tweet cause it's not showing for some reason but it's straight up some old white dude in nothing but tighty whiteys walking in the parade and stopping in front of kids gyrating and shit. Straight up, he's stopping in in front of kids on purpose and it's bullshit to believe otherwise.

Bruh, you gotta click on the tweet cause it's not showing for some reason but it's straight up some old white dude in nothing but tighty whiteys walking in the parade and stopping in front of kids gyrating and shit. Straight up, he's stopping in in front of kids on purpose and it's bullshit to believe otherwise.
Bruh needs to be arrested

Back