Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's all goofy TBH.

Personally speaking, I never cared that much about body count. Mind state was more important to me. If I felt like I didn't have to put any effort in to hit or like any nigga with the right set of qualities could get a turn, I was turned off. To me that's more indicative of a chick being a hoe than a number.

So, what do you think the body count is of a woman who has that mindset?

Better yet, forget about a specific number.

Do you think they have a high body count...........or a low body count?

On the flip side I think more ppl portray themselves as cool/nonchalant about high body counts when they really aren't.

At the end of the day it's subjective but to say u just don't care means there is no number that would make u think twice. I highly doubt that especially if it was your wife or your daughter engaging in that behavior.

. I highly doubt that especially if it was your wife or your daughter engaging in that behavior.
Everything ain't for everybody. That don't mean it shouldn't be for anybody.

I can think of a million things people do daily the I wouldn't want anyone in my family doing that I don't necessarily care if others are cool with it

We live in a world where people love to impose their opinions on others with no consideration other than their personal perspective.

Everything ain't for everybody. That don't mean it shouldn't be for anybody.

I can think of a million things people do daily the I wouldn't want anyone in my family doing that I don't necessarily care if others are cool with it

We live in a world where people love to impose their opinions on others with no consideration other than their personal perspective.
Maybe im looking at the thread wrong.

If Im just fucking, IDC about a girl's body count.

If I'm taking her seriously, it's definitely taken into consideration along with other things.

If u wouldn't wife a chick with 35+ bodies, then it's too high for u.

Think you misunderstood me. What I meant was some people spend too much energy trying to gauge 1 aspect of a person that they miss out on other things that can give them the answers they're looking for. Some folks focus so much on body count that they miss the other glaring ways a person can reveal that information about their ability to be faithful or committed through other things.

Yeah, that's possible.

So, what do you think the body count is of a woman who has that mindset?

Better yet, forget about a specific number.

Do you think they have a high body count...........or a low body count?

I'm sure at some point they generated high body counts if they didn't already have them. My point was that I didn't need to know a specific number. That said, I have met chicks that I thought were ticking time bombs. They weren't necessarily out there like that, but they had the potential.

If u wouldn't wife a chick with 35+ bodies, then it's too high for u.
That's my whole point. Everything ain't for everybody.

People trying address a wide spread judgement on folks just cuz they not down with it

If it's a couple out here and both of them have a body count over 100+ and they happy... I don't got it in me to critique their happiness. If they good... they good.

It's definitely niggaz out here who wouldn't blink at a chick saying 35+ 50+ 100+ 200+.... If it's not an issue for them, people who get disgusted by a chick who got 10+ need to just say it's not for them. It's not inherently wrong. It just ain't for them... personally

That's my whole point. Everything ain't for everybody.

People trying address a wide spread judgement on folks just cuz they not down with it

If it's a couple out here and both of them have a body count over 100+ and they happy... I don't got it in me to critique their happiness. If they good... they good.

It's definitely niggaz out here who wouldn't blink at a chick saying 35+ 50+ 100+ 200+.... If it's not an issue for them, people who get disgusted by a chick who got 10+ need to just say it's not for them. It's not inherently wrong. It just ain't for them... personally
I get all that

But I thought we were answering based on our personal preference/belief/standards

If as a man, you can sleep with a bunch of chicks, meet one that you decide is worth you leaving that shit behind to settle down, why can't that be extended to a woman

Y'all get tested together. That shit comes back negative, y'all decide how to move forward.

That's all I got

If as a man, you can sleep with a bunch of chicks, meet one that you decide is worth you leaving that shit behind to settle down, why can't that be extended to a woman

Y'all get tested together. That shit comes back negative, y'all decide how to move forward.

That's all I got
Lmao.

Back