Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's where the conundrum comes in...who determines who is a hoe? Because women have been called a hoe for anything from 1-100 bodies? And has also been said in here while it's been studied the same effects of multiple partners isn't held to the same negative regard for everyone in terms of seeing somebody as future marriage or serious relationship material.

It's all goofy TBH.

Personally speaking, I never cared that much about body count. Mind state was more important to me. If I felt like I didn't have to put any effort in to hit or like any nigga with the right set of qualities could get a turn, I was turned off. To me that's more indicative of a chick being a hoe than a number.

It's all goofy TBH.

Personally speaking, I never cared that much about body count. Mind state was more important to me. If I felt like I didn't have to put any effort in to hit or like any nigga with the right set of qualities could get a turn, I was turned off. To me that's more indicative of a chick being a hoe than a number.

I don't care because that's something you can never be sure somebody is lying to you about. Besides there's other giveaways to behavior that can reveal a person's negative traits that's got nothing to do with sex. Focusing on trying to find out somebody's flaws through their sexual past blinds people to other clearly obvious red flags

I don't care because that's something you can never be sure somebody is lying to you about. Besides there's other giveaways to behavior that can reveal a person's negative traits that's got nothing to do with sex. Focusing on trying to find out somebody's flaws through their sexual past blinds people to other clearly obvious red flags

I can't really agree with that. I've never been in a position where noticing one red flag prevented me from seeing another, and even if it did, it usually only took me one red flag to move on anyway.

At the end of the day we aren't talking about proving cases in a court of law. I didn't have to be certain beyond a reasonable doubt that a chick was a hoe not to want to deal with her. If she gave me reason to believe that she might be one, that was good enough proof for me.

I can't really agree with that. I've never been in a position where noticing one red flag prevented me from seeing another, and even if it did, it usually only took me one red flag to move on anyway.

At the end of the day we aren't talking about proving cases in a court of law. I didn't have to be certain beyond a reasonable doubt that a chick was a hoe not to want to deal with her. If she gave me reason to believe that she might be one, that was good enough proof for me.

Think you misunderstood me. What I meant was some people spend too much energy trying to gauge 1 aspect of a person that they miss out on other things that can give them the answers they're looking for. Some folks focus so much on body count that they miss the other glaring ways a person can reveal that information about their ability to be faithful or committed through other things.

No it's not man. Telling someone something is bad for them is different than telling them not to do it. But you know this.
I think we're not on the same page and that may be due largely to my messaging.

But I'm not trying to be combative or anything. I'll just chalk this misunderstanding up to me and keep it moving brother🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Back