Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Then stop crying about us calling you hypocritical and judgey 🤷🏿‍♂️

I said whether it was too high was dependent on if the person regretted it. That's super judgy, you right. 🙄

Nah, I called your logic out because it didn't make sense.

It's always been wild how the message society sends is men are supposed to fuck and sow their wild oats but women are supposed to be as chaste as possible. Cuz then who are men supposed to be fucking? It's very contradictory but I've also seen that alot of people take the Morris Chestnut in The Best Man approach and think marriage is a cure for wanting new pussy.

It's not contradictory. The answer to your question is: hoes. There was never a point where all women were expected to be chaste. Chicks that wanted to be wifed were expected to be that way. We always acknowledged that some chicks aren't wifey material.

This shit got me curious, nh.

Someone who is good at making threads make this into a thread.

What is it about someones body count that bothers a person? Im asking legitly to both sexes and everything in between.

Is it the fact that they had sex with so many people that I dont think they'll ever enjoy having sex with me?

Is it that even if they enjoy having sex with me I wont ever be the best and I cant have that?

Or is it the thought that if this person loves having sex so much that they have a high body count, the chances theyll cheat on me is higher?

Juat curious. Since the crowd here is mostly over 30, what is it about the higher body count that bothers a person?

Well i dont think anybody likes the thought of their woman being with some other dude before them...

But to get more directly to your question, I think it's tied to a woman's perceived value and then in turn, the value of the guy she's with. If a woman has been with 20 other guys then what makes 21 special? But rationally it's kinda dumb because...

1) Who is really better between a woman who has had mostly awkward, shy sex 50 times with 20 guys or a women who has had sex hundreds of times with 10 guys and did the nastiest, freakiest shit with them?

and

2) Which is what the crowd our age dont seem to get...any decent looking woman can go on social media or some dating app and within 30 minutes, have 50 different niggas blowing her up ready and willing to do almost anything to smash (and more). So really, that whole "value" dynamic has completely flipped. But instinctively, we care about the 20 guys that smashed rather than the hundreds of guys she's turned down in one form or another.

It's not contradictory. The answer to your question is: hoes. There was never a point where all women were expected to be chaste. Chicks that wanted to be wifed were expected to be that way. We always acknowledged that some chicks aren't wifey material.

That's where the conundrum comes in...who determines who is a hoe? Because women have been called a hoe for anything from 1-100 bodies? And has also been said in here while it's been studied the same effects of multiple partners isn't held to the same negative regard for everyone in terms of seeing somebody as future marriage or serious relationship material.

Several weeks ago I seen a billboard in Fort Worth about STDs

Y’all can keep having sex with folks that have several partners a year if y’all want and act like it’s all good

Back