Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This don't even make sense. How is your anecdotal experience of knowing a nigga with 100 bodies before 21 relevant to someone else's opinion?

And niggas sing and rap about shooting niggas and popping, does that mean we gotta go out and do the same? People watch football, does that mean they should go out and put on pads lest they be considered hypocrites?

Deadass, there is zero rationale here.

I'm so sick of mfers choosing some dickhead and strawmanning everybody with that dickhead's actions. This "we advocate for hypersexuality..." who tf is we my nigga? WE don't do shit. If a chick want to put her titties on the internet, I might peep them mfers (by accident, of course) but I'd never tell a chick to do that.
🤣🤣🤣

I voted yes but there is some nuance.

It's too much if you regret it. That's 100% dependent on the person, some people tripping rn because of 3. My gut tells me the average person might not be ecstatic about her number, especially at her age, so I voted yes.

This goes for men and women

When y’all choosing a partner, two important things that should be talked about is number of sexual partners and financial spending (among other things)

Those two things are hard to break for anyone.

And I’m a big believer in a person past dictates their future.

Gotta ask the questions. Why do you have a X5 and you’re living paycheck to paycheck, why did you take a vacation and you going to barley have enough to cover rent.

Why did you have so many sexual partners? Do you just like sex and if so why so many different men/women. Is it you just like sex with new people often

All those habits are extremely hard to break and if somebody doing things like that I strongly advise against dating him/her

This goes for men and women

When hall choosing a partner two important things that should be talked about is number of sexual partners and financial spending

Those two things are hard to break for anyone.

And I’m a big believer in a person past dictates their future.

Gotta ask the questions. Why do you have a X5 and you’re living paycheck to paycheck, why did you take a vacation and you going to barley have enough to cover rent.

Why did you have so many sexual partners? Do you just like sex and if so why so many different men/women. Is it you just like sex with new people often

All those habits are extremely hard to break and if somebody doing things like that I strongly advise against dating him/her

Oh, I thought the question was just in general. Like, in general, I don't know if having 35 bodies is objectively good or bad. If we talking relationships, I'm pretty sure it's known that the more partners you've had, the harder it is for you.

He says it's not good for men or women

My response is you can't decide what's good for anyone. It's their body and their choices.

That's not to say he's wrong in his beliefs but I'm saying trying to even frame it in such a way is policing their bodies
No it's not man. Telling someone something is bad for them is different than telling them not to do it. But you know this.

We live in a hyper sexual society. If you like to fuck...... fuck

If you wanna keep your body count low..... do that ..

But knocking anybody for moving different is corny as fuck imo

That’s really a terrible mindset.

Just because the society is hyper sexual don’t mean you should play into that.
Then you don't have to.

But don't knock the next person for it

We knock people for moving different all the time. People judge people, it is what it is. Stop crying about it.
Then stop crying about us calling you hypocritical and judgey 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back