Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This shit got me curious, nh.

Someone who is good at making threads make this into a thread.

What is it about someones body count that bothers a person? Im asking legitly to both sexes and everything in between.

Is it the fact that they had sex with so many people that I dont think they'll ever enjoy having sex with me?

Is it that even if they enjoy having sex with me I wont ever be the best and I cant have that?

Or is it the thought that if this person loves having sex so much that they have a high body count, the chances theyll cheat on me is higher?

Juat curious. Since the crowd here is mostly over 30, what is it about the higher body count that bothers a person?

I think for some people who have a high body count of their own who hold this them not wanting a partner who also has one is a way of avoiding holding a mirror up to themselves.

I think for some people who have a high body count of their own who hold this them not wanting a partner who also has one is a way of avoiding holding a mirror up to themselves.
Or or or

They understand the adverse effects it had on them and what they go through.

This goes for men and women

When y’all choosing a partner, two important things that should be talked about is number of sexual partners and financial spending (among other things)

Those two things are hard to break for anyone.

And I’m a big believer in a person past dictates their future.

Gotta ask the questions. Why do you have a X5 and you’re living paycheck to paycheck, why did you take a vacation and you going to barley have enough to cover rent.

Why did you have so many sexual partners? Do you just like sex and if so why so many different men/women. Is it you just like sex with new people often

All those habits are extremely hard to break and if somebody doing things like that I strongly advise against dating him/her

The sexual partner question though how can you know what number they are thing you is accurate?

Back