Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's a lot when thinking about the chicks that came up in Shannon's era. Nowadays, it probably isn't unusual. It's not a good number for women who hope to be married one day though. Some data suggests that a woman's chances at being happily married by 40 drops pretty sharply after like 5 partners or something like that.

Actually, I'm going to go ahead and post this because it's actually pretty interesting.

figure2sexmaritalhappinessupdated-w640.png

The first thing that pops out to me is that regardless of how much men might bitch about marriage, it seems that men are typically happier being married than women are. The impact of body count on women's happiness seem chaotic. A higher body count is bad for both men and women, but once a chick gets past 1-3 partners, her chances of becoming happily married are basically all over the place.

Depends on her age

Most “desirable” women over 30 have hit that number unless they been tied down long term

What percentage of desirable women do you think make it to 30 without having been tied down long term a few times?

Body counts are super overrated though

That woman who was with the same nigga for 5 years has had WAY more sex than her single peers

I don't know that that's true, but unless that chick was tied down to a serial cheater, a lot of sex with one person is much safer than a lot of sex with multiple people.

On top of that, there are psychological reasons for why multiple partners have a real negative affect on women and their chances for having healthy relationships in the future.

Her number is definitely higher than what she wants to admit. Women rarely will tell a man what they true body count is, they are taking it to the grave. That’s why I don’t ask.
Yup. It's pointless to even ask in the first place.

What percentage of desirable women do you think make it to 30 without having been tied down long term a few times?

I don't know that that's true, but unless that chick was tied down to a serial cheater, a lot of sex with one person is much safer than a lot of sex with multiple people.

On top of that, there are psychological reasons for why multiple partners have a real negative affect on women and their chances for having healthy relationships in the future.

Given enough time between the relationships, it still wouldn’t be hard to get to a 3 partner/yr average overall.

And a dude staying faithful for 5 years straight is more rare than you make it sound, so yeah that’s a factor.

Sexual connections carry psychological risks regardless of the number of parters, and arguments can be made that having numerous partners vs one can increase or decrease the risk.

Back