Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
On top of that, there are psychological reasons for why multiple partners have a real negative affect on women and their chances for having healthy relationships in the future.

As much as we probably *say* it don't have the same level of negative effect, I think the same is very obviously true for dudes.

This another one of those women can't do what men can do convos in terms of sexual nature/desires

I'ma let y'all in on a lil secret... Women like to fuck

Hey man, I said it was true for men too.

Horny ass people with too much time on y'all hands. That's why the mega thread popping so damn hard.

Hey man, I said it was true for men too.

Horny ass people with too much time on y'all hands. That's why the mega thread popping so damn hard.
I didn't say what I said to single anyone out

Just trying to stop all the pearl clutching

Voted no because I misread the question. Dont think 35 is alot for her but for a typical women...yeah its up there.

The most reasonable, realistic thing i heard around this was take a woman's age - 18 (typical age of when a woman loses her virginity) and multiply it by 1.5.

So if a single woman is 24, a realistic high is around 9. If a single woman is 32, then about 22.

By today's standards, it's kinda low.

I'd go so far as to say it's about average or below average for an attractive woman.

Honestly I'm surprised her body count isn't higher.

As much as we probably *say* it don't have the same level of negative effect, I think the same is very obviously true for dudes.

Having more partners does have a negative effect for men and women. The chart I posted shows that much. The reason for the negative effect is what appears to be different. For women, it because they imprint on their partners more strongly at first so when they try to engage seriously after building a body count, it's hard for them to get past comparing the new guy to every other guy they've been with. For men, it's more the fact that the more successful a man is at getting sex, the less he's inclined to limit himself (the whole "you're only as faithful as your options" deal).

That's just what I've seen. I haven't done a deep dive on any of this, so I don't know how true it is.

Back