Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get all that

But I thought we were answering based on our personal preference/belief/standards
Niggaz are definitely presenting it like no woman should live like that. They not personalizing it by saying they just wouldn't fuck with it.

If it's not your speed, and you say it's not your speed... I can respect that opinion. But trying to censor like no woman should have a high body count... especially the world we living in, is not only delusional, it's absurd. Find what works for you and stay in your lane.

I just find it corny to make shorty a villain cuz she be fucking.

Niggaz are definitely presenting it like no woman should live like that. They not personalizing it by saying they just wouldn't fuck with it.

If it's not your speed, and you say it's not your speed... I can respect that opinion. But trying to censor like no woman should have a high body count... especially the world we living in, is not only delusional, it's absurd. Find what works for you and stay in your lane.

Nobody (man or woman) should have a high body count

I’m the only one really arguing that in here

It’s physically and psychologically bad for a person to have that many sexual partners.

You just trying to downplay it.

So u haven't stated whether 35 is too high for u personally.

Ofc ppl have diff standards/opinions on any/every subject.

If as a man, you can sleep with a bunch of chicks, meet one that you decide is worth you leaving that shit behind to settle down, why can't that be extended to a woman

Y'all get tested together. That shit comes back negative, y'all decide how to move forward.

That's all I got
If a guy is a hoe he would be a hypocrite to care about a woman's body count.

If a guy isn't a hoe and has less bodies he only cares bc it hurts his ego.

Am I getting this right?

Cut it out, you wouldn't do this
Idk about y'all but at some point, just some shit not as big as others

Again, for most niggas, ego is at the front and center. If you think you're the only dick she's ever taken or is going to take then congrats I guess?

Imagine a scenario where no blended families exist because both men and women decided to not have kids with other people that had kids from previous relationships since y'all judging people for previous things they did prior to meeting y'all.

You can't change someone's past. If y'all gonna have honest convos about how shit makes you feel then that's great.

Some people both men and women are for a fun time. Some people both men and women go through stages of promiscuity. Some people both men and women decide they want one person.

This shit not an exact science.

Niggas meet a chick that can suck dick real good and think she learned how to do that after only one time. Get the fuck over yourself.

But let me be crystal clear, I personally could not be in a relationship with a woman who has an active/inactive std. You get tested together, both of y'all shit come back negative then y'all have a discussion on what does it look like moving forward.

If a guy is a hoe he would be a hypocrite to care about a woman's body count.

If a guy isn't a hoe and has less bodies he only cares bc it hurts his ego.

Am I getting this right?
No

Men by and large tend to operate under the do as I say, not as I do. Or whatever that dumb ass analogy about the key and the lock.

All I'm saying in it's simplest terms is if you decide you like someone to the point where you want to be monogamous with them, both of y'all get tested and if it comes back clean for both of y'all, then talk about what that means moving forward

Nobody (man or woman) should have a high body count

I’m the only one really arguing that in here

It’s physically and psychologically bad for a person to have that many sexual partners.

You just trying to downplay it.
I respectfully think you're bugging.

But you're free to bug.... so go crazy

No

Men by and large tend to operate under the do as I say, not as I do. Or whatever that dumb ass analogy about the key and the lock.

All I'm saying in it's simplest terms is if you decide you like someone to the point where you want to be monogamous with them, both of y'all get tested and if it comes back clean for both of y'all, then talk about what that means moving forward
Men of the past

No

Right but u gotta have your deal breakers as well

She’s a villain, but not for that.

What about 70 by 31
I ain't finna math this shit out tbh... Like I can't put a cap on something like that. It seems pretentious. Like who has the authority to determine what number is acceptable?

At the end of the day it comes down to how they approach shit and their mental. If it's someone I'm interested in... imma take the time to see where their head at... it's not about the number to me. If I found a chick who was a whole vibe and I really felt her personality... I can't see a number being a deterrent. I can't speak for everybody though.

However I'm very certain that it can work both ways. A chick could have 4 bodies or over 100... What it ultimately comes down to is how well we get along. A chick with a low body count could be absolutely annoying as fuck to me. But I'm supposed to hold her higher cuz she gotta low count? Or that same chick could be awesome...

And vice versa. Could be a chick with a high count who's ridiculously obnoxious and not my vibe... or I could immediately be attracted to her energy and give a fuck less. At the end of the day, the person and the interaction matters more to me than the number.

Back