Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw pt. 2. Make your wish.

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
If you dont know how the monkey paw story goes, it is about someone who finds a monkey paw and it grants 3 wishes to the user. What they dont know, is that there are repercussions to each wish. The point is everything comes with a price when interfering with fate. So lets make this a fun game.

Part 1 of the game was here for those that missed it.: https://ablackweb.com/threads/monkey-paw-make-3-wishes.55916/

Scenario: You are given a monkey paw and told it can grant you 3 wishes. Bit are told to be careful for what you wish for. What are your 3 wishes?

Rules:

1. Make up to 3 wishes. The monkey paw will give a outcome for each wish. You can make one wish in a post and see the effect of that wish first before making your next wish.

2. No repeat wishes. There is only one monkey paw.
3. Once a wish is made, it instantly happens. The monkey paw controls reality, time and space

4. No wishing for more than 3 wishes

5. If you wish for "ALL” repercussions to be removed, the paw losses all its power and just becomes a decayed monkey paw. You will no longer be able to make a wish. You can wish for things not to directly affect you but cant wish things to not indirectly affect you at the same time. I consider wishing for “all” repercussions to be removed.

6. All wishes wont have terrible consequences. It will depend on what you are wishing for.

7. None of that telling your own story of what you will do before making your wish. (inori)
8. The monkey paw doesn’t understand semantics and nuance. It can be literal or grant the wish in your nonspecific parameters.

My next wish

I wish for world peace in 15 years

You think I read the rules? Lol

Watch your mouth and make the sale

gorilla-middle-finger-bob-pitchford-bristol-zoo-fb1.jpg

Second wish granted since it is not exactly the same wish. One wish left

World peace will also happen in 15 years. Your first wish is still active. For the first wish to happen, there needs to be turmoil in the world.

So there will be world peace in 15 years but only for a day. World peace will happen again in 100 years from now.

How can you wish for world peace twice at 2 different times if there is no turmoil? That means something happens in between . Since you wasnt specific, the monkey paw gave you what you wanted.

Nice try
My third wish

I wish for world peace from right now until 14 years and 364 days later

Back