Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw pt. 2. Make your wish.

My third wish

I wish for world peace from right now until 14 years and 364 days later

monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif
Final wish granted.

Humans become a hive mind. All emotions are erased from humanity. No one can feel emotional pain, jealousy, anger, hate, confusion, joy, greed... Etc. Everyone thinks the same. Everything is done to improve the group and individualism is no more. Thus ending conflict and bringing peace.

I wish the creator of one piece finished One Piece by new years with weekly drops instead of the monthly releases it's on

I wish for a billion dollars that doesn't come at the cost of me or my loved ones health/happiness.
monkey-paw.gif

First wish granted.

The billion dollars is in a account tied to your name but you dont have the code to access it. The money was collected from thousands accounts from random people to provide that billion. You all will only feel happiness forever. All other emotions are removed.

1st wish whenever I purchase something I always have the exact amount.

2nd wish. When I die 1 million dollars is deposited into everyone's accounts across the globe

I'll be back for the 3rd

I wish I had a scent that made me irresistible to every woman in the this world
monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted. You have a scent that makes you irresistible to every woman but none of them have redeeming qualities. They all have the traits you hate in a woman. They all sound like "juju from da bando", that woman who was telling that long ass story that lurk posted. The one that you said turned you off, pause.

Back