Monkey paw pt. 2. Make your wish.

View attachment 1184226

Wish granted. You have a scent that makes you irresistible to every woman but none of them have redeeming qualities. They all have the traits you hate in a woman. They all sound like "juju from da bando", that woman who was telling that long ass story that lurk posted. The one that you said turned you off, pause.
I wish to never go to jail or prison and that everything I do be legal

Last edited:
1st wish whenever I purchase something I always have the exact amount.

2nd wish. When I die 1 million dollars is deposited into everyone's accounts across the globe

I'll be back for the 3rd

monkey-paw.gif

Wish 1 granted. When ever you purchase something from the dollar store, you have the exact amount.

monkeys-paw-paw.gif
Wish 2 granted.

When you die, 1 million will go into everyone's account across the globe. Since you said across the globe, that includes all bad people like terrorists, serial killers , rapist and etc. Funding their criminal activity even further.

My wish is a credit card to Saks Fifth Avenue with no limit

I wish to never got to jail or prison and that everything I do be legal

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Second wish granted. You wont go to jail. And everything you do is legal. Since you dont like any of the women that find you irresistible from your first wish, you just smash and steal they stuff. They cant turn you in for theft since it is legal for you to do. You steal from the wrong woman. That woman is married to a known gang boss. He finds out and puts a hit out on you. He finds out where you live. His henchmen are on there way to your house.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister B. and Inori
View attachment 1184621

Second wish granted. You wont go to jail. And everything you do is legal. Since you dont like any of the women that find you irresistible from your first wish, you just smash and steal they stuff. They cant turn you in for theft since it is legal for you to do. You steal from the wrong woman. That woman is married to a known gang boss. He finds out and puts a hit out on you. He finds out where you live. His henchmen are on there way to your house.
I wish to be bout dat action

1695975905424.gif

I wish to be bout dat action

View attachment 1184951
The monkey paw looks up the definition of your request.

Screenshot_20230929-204844.png

Monkey paw understands.

monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif

Final wish granted. You are able to thwart off their attempt by firing shots from your residence before they had a chance to get out. They drive off but you are forever a marked man.

You are safe from the law but the law will also not help you. You are fired from your job cause they no longer trust you since you can break laws without retribution. No place will hire you. Stores dont want you entering because they cant call the cops if you decide to steal. They will take matters in their own hands if you do try to enter. You can try to sue but no judge lawyer or judge will help since they are against you but cant do anything.
You can continue doing things without legal consequences but you are not Immune to revenge from others. It's not longer safe to leave your house

The monkey paw looks up the definition of your request.

View attachment 1185396

Monkey paw understands.

View attachment 1185397

Final wish granted. You are able to thwart off their attempt by firing shots from your residence before they had a chance to get out. They drive off but you are forever a marked man.

You are safe from the law but the law will also not help you. You are fired from your job cause they no longer trust you since you can break laws without retribution. No place will hire you. Stores dont want you entering because they cant call the cops if you decide to steal. They will take matters in their own hands if you do try to enter. You can try to sue but no judge lawyer or judge will help since they are against you but cant do anything.
You can continue doing things without legal consequences but you are not Immune to revenge from others. It's not longer safe to leave your house
Cool, now Iā€™m irresistible to the bitches, they do my bidding

1696036021868.gif

Got a rep as a pimp who took on the mob and bout that action

View attachment 1184415

Wish 1 granted. When ever you purchase something from the dollar store, you have the exact amount.

View attachment 1184417
Wish 2 granted.

When you die, 1 million will go into everyone's account across the globe. Since you said across the globe, that includes all bad people like terrorists, serial killers , rapist and etc. Funding their criminal activity even further.
Ok so my third wish is that any of the rapists who try to spend any of the money will automatically be castrated and terrorists and serial killers and any evil person etc dies if they try to spend any money to fuel their criminal behavior and the rest of the money in their accounts automatically go to everyone else across the globe with no repercussions. No funny business!

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and Inori
I wish the New Orleans Pelicans would become a dynasty in New Orleans for the next 10 years.

Ok so my third wish is that any of the rapists who try to spend any of the money will automatically be castrated and terrorists and serial killers and any evil person etc dies if they try to spend any money to fuel their criminal behavior and the rest of the money in their accounts automatically go to everyone else across the globe with no repercussions. No funny business!
monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif

Final wish granted. All the stuff you mentioned to the bad people happen. Everyone with some kind of bank account will get money. That will not include people without bank accounts. No repercussions will happen directly to the people getting money. Indirectly, those will affect many countries that are capitalist. As the people who got money , a high percentage will quit their jobs and follow their true dreams. Many companies will have to close down many stores for the lack of employees. Smaller companies will go out of business. Mom and pop stores flourish since they enjoy what they do. Capitalism thrives on having people not at the top.

View attachment 1185865

Final wish granted. All the stuff you mentioned to the bad people happen. Everyone with some kind of bank account will get money. That will not include people without bank accounts. No repercussions will happen directly to the people getting money. Indirectly, those will affect many countries that are capitalist. As the people who got money will quit their jobs and follow their true dreams. Many companies will have to close down many stores for the lack of employees. Smaller companies will go out of business. Mom and pop stores flourish since they enjoy what they do. Capitalism thrives on having people not at the top.
hades-mad.gif
Really thought I found a loophole smh lol

Yours was the most difficult to think of. Then I thought about what really would happen if at least %80 of just the U.S got rich. Many would quit their jobs and affect many companies. I didnt really make up that part. You still had a good outcome.
Yeah that's true