Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw pt. 2. Make your wish.

I wish the New Orleans Pelicans would become a dynasty in New Orleans for the next 10 years.
monkey-paw.gif

First wish granted. The pelicans will become a dynasty for the next 10 years. They do it through cheating . Paying off refs to make calls in there favor. Paying off players to miss shots. Hurting players before games but not being involved. Several . The commissioner and several other high level people are in on this making money from it. This all started in the first year. Many nba players from other teams begin to leave the nba. They know something is not right but c ant prove it. Some may be forfeiting their money but they are good. They have other plans . Since some left, they are replaced with less competitive and less entertaining players.

View attachment 1186336

First wish granted. The pelicans will become a dynasty for the next 10 years. They do it through cheating . Paying off refs to make calls in there favor. Paying off players to miss shots. Hurting players before games but not being involved. Several . The commissioner and several other high level people are in on this making money from it. This all started in the first year. Many nba players from other teams begin to leave the nba. They know something is not right but c ant prove it. Some may be forfeiting their money but they are good. They have other plans . Since some left, they are replaced with less competitive and less entertaining players.
Eh, worth it. Thanks man.

Wish 2

Everyone that gives me money / help gets double blessings in their life. Anyone that tries to steal from me gets double curses
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Second wish granted. People start to give you their spare change. It is usually some cent to a few dollars. After they saw what the first blessing did, they start spreading the word. People realize the amount doesn't matter. People just start giving you a penny in exchange for good blessings. Treating you like a make a wish fountain. This includes good and bad people. A curse will be put on people that steal but no body wants your heavy box full of pennies. Especially when they can give you a penny for a blessing

View attachment 1187233

Second wish granted. People start to give you their spare change. It is usually some cent to a few dollars. After they saw what the first blessing did, they start spreading the word. People realize the amount doesn't matter. People just start giving you a penny in exchange for good blessings. Treating you like a make a wish fountain. This includes good and bad people. A curse will be put on people that steal but no body wants your heavy box full of pennies. Especially when they can give you a penny for a blessing
:-)

Final wish

Every time I get help, I become harder and harder to find

Nah, no such thing as karma in real life.
Ok, I had a different interpretation of karma but based on hinduism , goodbor bad deeds affect your rebirth.

monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted. Karma will be real for everyone. Those that do constant good deeds, will be reborn into a better life as a human than their previous life. Those that do constant bad deeds, will be reborn as a worm or some other low life form. But with you, only your bad deeds are tracked.

Back