IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

My son would have started going upside people's heads especially if his lil sisters being bothered
lawd, worse fight i ever saw my son in.....i just wasn't fast enough....

we was at the playground out in white people land....this like 2 years ago..his little ass was prolly bout to turn 4....

anyway, my niece who like 11 months younger than him was going down the slide, and this big ass white boy...kid had to be like 7 gonna go down the slide like right behind her and subsequently kicked her little ass half way cross the damn playground....

the boys mom saw it, i saw it...and like one other parent saw it...and we all ran over there.....but none of us was faster than my son....

when i say he tore the fur off that kid.....
:clawd:

man, yall don't know how hard it was to tell him he can't be hitting random kids like that....you supposed to look for an adult first.....but it fell on deaf ears....he was too fired up.... by the time he calmed down he went to sleep, and when he woke up we just pretended it didn't happen.....he didn't do nuffin wrong in my mind, he just defended his little cousin

but that was prolly the best little kid justice i've ever seen dished out

Reactions: AP2.5
Good thread premise for the "The Lounge" section.

"As an adult, times when kids tested your patience"
Some kids have such disregard for the ppl around them that I lose my patience. Annoying af. I remind myself it's a reflection of their parents tho n send my frustration their way instead.

I hate when mfs direct shit specifically at me and when I ask is what they wrote about me they say it was "in general"

Man if you don't take yo scary ass on somewhere.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
I also dislike when someone looks at my food and says eww or stares at me while I'm eating.

Reactions: MissK
What grinds my gears...

Parents who just sit there and let their child screaming at the top of their lungs crying in a restaurant/store/movie theater.

Like muthafuccas is just sitting their ignoring their child, while disturbing everyone around them. Get the fucc up, and take yo azzz outside wit your child wit all that!

Since this just happened. Being stuck on a plane on he tar mat. If we are going to be here for an hour and a half let me de plane and watch a sports at the bar.

IG thots who call muthafuccas "thirsty" but continue to post pics with their azzz hanging out and bunk ova.

Guaranteed if muthafuccas ignore they azzz, they be the main ones doing their damndest to regain attention.

alright...rant incoming

i have this coworker, who, is cool af, but has been showing extreme nigga tendencies

i keep my charger for my phone out on my desk...mainly for my tablet when im watching shows, but she ALWAYS just comes over and plugs her phone up. Now, i will say, she has had food/snacks in her cube that she has given me free reign to come and eat if i get hungry. I've taken her up on the offer a few times, but i try to be mindful and not be a nigga about it

so i've been dropping these hints b/c she passes by the verizon store EVERYDAY, but for the longest, wouldnt stop to get a battery. I guess what pisses me off the most is, its not like its the middle of the day or the end of the day when she does this. its the first fucking thing she does when she gets to work?

If you're eating her food the least you can do is let her use your charger

i dont mind her using my charger...what grinds my gears is it the FIRST thing she does when she comes in the morning

if your battery cant hold a charge from the time you leave your house to the time you make it to work, then thats on you...what if im using my charger...then what are you gonna do

besides, i've only eaten her snacks when my sugar was low. I usually keep stuff at my desk, but i havent made a grocery run in a min