Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

i hate when people stop when there's no stop sign to give the person who has a stop sign the right away...

that shit BOILS MY BLOOD....like i get it, sometimes the person with the stop sign has a limited view approaching, and people without one get nervous so they might slow down thinking the person approaching may not see the traffic, but don't come to a complete fucking stop....especially if the person at the sign stopped.....

like there's this one intersection by my house that this always happens at, and i always stop well before the sign, cuz i know there be idiots......and every now n then, i get to the top of the hill, and there the fuck they are....a person at a complete stop where there is no sign....

looking at me like "go head fam"

BUT I HAVE THE FUCKING SIGN!!!!!! DO NOT STOP WHERE THERE IS NO SIGN AND THEN LOOK AT ME LIKE I SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO FUCKING MOVE!!!!

That shit is infuriating.....like.... how do you sit there.....and wait for the person at the sign to move first.....man.....

People trying to compete against or keep up with you.

See that shit a lot on the job, when compared to life off-the-clock.

Living like that can make you sick.

Focus on your own shit, move at your own pace.

People trying to compete against or keep up with you.

See that shit a lot on the job, when compared to life off-the-clock.

Living like that can make you sick.

Focus on your own shit, move at your own pace.
People do that shit off the clock too. Parents in particular r like competitive high schoolers.

I would've fought them.

trust me, the thought crossed my mind, especially when my lil girl, who goes to daycare with white children that play with her, was trying to play with them, and they were pretty much ignoring her.

they climbing all up the slide when she trying to come down, and im looking around to see if there are people even looking at whats going on, but i couldnt tell who those kids belonged to

Bush beaters. Not those kind. haha.

People who sugar coat ish. They annoy me. Tell me the real or don't speak to me at all.

trust me, the thought crossed my mind, especially when my lil girl, who goes to daycare with white children that play with her, was trying to play with them, and they were pretty much ignoring her.

they climbing all up the slide when she trying to come down, and im looking around to see if there are people even looking at whats going on, but i couldnt tell who those kids belonged to

My son would have started going upside people's heads especially if his lil sisters being bothered

Prolly the kids of "free range parents" smh

Ur daughter must be a sweet child, better behaved than the big kids.

How old were they? Seemingly

Most of y'all get irritated at the smallest things, y'all blood pressure gotta be through the roof
i be iight
giphy.gif

I would've fought them.

Good thread premise for the "The Lounge" section.

"As an adult, times when kids tested your patience"

Prolly the kids of "free range parents" smh

Ur daughter must be a sweet child, better behaved than the big kids.

How old were they? Seemingly

maybe 7 and up? but definitely older than 3 and their asses shouldn't have been there in the first place

also grinds my gears when people dont turn left at a red light on a one way street

and people who stop when the sign coming to the yield explicitly reads DO NOT STOP

People who scream at their kids in public. Not when they're misbehaving but when they're doing something small n annoying like asking a few too many questions. If they bold enough to so that in public, how do they treat them at home?

Or the other extreme who don't supervise their kids, the type u see readin the paper while they're running around the coffee shop causing a ruckus n makin the waiter drop shit.

Back