Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

people who are extra extra extra disrespectful, and the second you be square up they're like

"oh real mature buddy"

i fucking hate wypipo sometimes

I hate when ppl prop their feet on or kick the back of my seat at the movie theater.

When ppl dont scrape the food they didnt eat in the trash before putting their dish in the sink leaving chunks of food.

Smoking in my car before asking me if it's ok for you to smoke.

Calling me to ask for a number/info, but when im ready to give it, they tell me to hold on so they can get a pen. Nigga...why you aint prepared??

hate when parents leave their kids unattended

took babygirl to chick fil a last night and she wanted to play in playland

the sign clearly says for kids 3 years and younger, but you had these big ass cac kids in there hogging up everything, with NO parents in site. I watched my daughter with precision. My daughter comes down the slide and this cac girl is just sitting at the end. Im waiting to see if she gon move, them after like 5 secs, it became clear she wasnt, so i said to the girl "could you move, my daughter is trying to get out"

my daughter proceeds to try and play with them, but its clear they dont wanna play with her, so i let my daughter slide for about 5 more min before we left

im sorry ya'll...i had to get that out. Was really weight heavy on my mind

hate when parents leave their kids unattended

took babygirl to chick fil a last night and she wanted to play in playland

the sign clearly says for kids 3 years and younger, but you had these big ass cac kids in there hogging up everything, with NO parents in site. I watched my daughter with precision. My daughter comes down the slide and this cac girl is just sitting at the end. Im waiting to see if she gon move, them after like 5 secs, it became clear she wasnt, so i said to the girl "could you move, my daughter is trying to get out"

my daughter proceeds to try and play with them, but its clear they dont wanna play with her, so i let my daughter slide for about 5 more min before we left

im sorry ya'll...i had to get that out. Was really weight heavy on my mind
I would've fought them.

Those close talking people can't stand it. Nigga gimme at least 5ft don't need anyone in my area. KYS

The "what you doing" text. If you text me that and I say nothing I'm chilling what's up and you say "I'm bored.......... " Nigga!!!! What does that mean? Do you want me to make you laugh? You want to come over? The fuck?!!!!

If you call me and say will you pick me up something to eat and I say yeah what you want and you have the audacity to say I don't know......... KYS

Back