Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

I hate people who make their business everybody business.....

Like I love minding my business

It's literally my favorite thing in the world to do.

I hate other people's business, and if your business spills into my life.... I'm going to give as brutal, blunt, and no fucks given advice as humanly possible

Oh and snow.....

I hate people who put chairs on their parking spots

I hate people who don't knock all the snow off their cars

I hate people who drive 4wheelers like idiots in crazy weather... Traction may be improved, but vision is still limited

I hate when the person in front of me in line takes foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrever

:smh:

when people say physical year instead of fiscal year

when people put "r" in words like washing maching, washington...how in tf you say warshington? warshing machine?

when people (mainly from NOLA) say earl (oil), fearl (foil)

Big titties with a flat ass pisses me off.

Fat niggas in skinny jeans piss me off. Like nigga you know you look a mess KYS

The new chipped debit and credit cards. Nigga the swipe was so much easier

When a female goes natural but dyes their hair anyways grinds my gears as well. Heffa what's the point of GOI g natural if you're going to make it unnatural.

Big titties with a flat ass pisses me off.

Fat niggas in skinny jeans piss me off. Like nigga you know you look a mess KYS

The new chipped debit and credit cards. Nigga the swipe was so much easier

When a female goes natural but dyes their hair anyways grinds my gears as well. Heffa what's the point of GOI g natural if you're going to make it unnatural.
Ayeeee! I was wit you til the dying hair part. I just love color tho lol.

I hate when people invite themselves to your house.
we could never be friends, cuz this is one of the things i'm known for.....

like there's people who literally will tell you that's the reason they not cool with me no more, cuz i will make myself way too comfortable in your home.....

like there's people who literally will tell you that's the reason they not cool with me no more, cuz i will make myself way too comfortable in your home.....

I can see this nigga acting like Bruh Man from Martin.

I hate when people text me and say "call me"
Just call me nigga. The fuck!?
naw, that's an indicator they got something serious to tell you, and they wanna make sure you have time to listen.....plus people stay ignoring calls to say "text me can't talk"

so yea... that's explainable

I can see this nigga acting like Bruh Man from Martin.
100%...

you invite me in your house, i will go in your fridge, make food...cook food.....

if i gotta take a shit, i will take a shit in your house....

all my peoples in philly, i will flat out pop up at their house un announced, go in their bathroom, shower and change my clothes, and then be like

"yo i be back, imma leave my bag right here"

the reason i be like that cuz all the people i really fucks with get mad when i ask....they look at me like "nigga you ain't a guest... do that shit yourself"

so it just became habit with anyone i'm really cool with.....so don't take it as disrespect,....take it as an honor.....i look at you like family....

Bad breath-no excuse find a toothbrush, gum, dentist damn!

Do not stand in my space- back away wtf is wrong with you. white folks are good for this in stores

Know it alls

Liars

Fake woke folks

the question from men 'can you cook?'

Oh and snow.....

I hate people who put chairs on their parking spots

:smh:

That's to reduce nigga moments, anyone park in a spot that I had to shovel gonna get punched in the face. Hell I don't even want niggas taking the spot in front of my house

That's to reduce nigga moments, anyone park in a spot that I had to shovel gonna get punched in the face. Hell I don't even want niggas taking the spot in front of my house
see that's dumb as shit....

if i'm out shoveling, i'm out shoveling....i be having the entire block out there shoveling out EVERYBODY car.....our street don't even need to be plowed but so much by the time we finish, when everybody cars is being shoveled out, da fuck u putting a chair down for?

that's what takes so long to get the streets cleaned...because when the plows finally do come, they can get all the snow even down to the curbs out there cuz there's no chairs, desks, and cones to go around....that shit be annoying as fuck,,,, niiggaz burn me up with that shit

one year i literally ran up the street getting everybody to move their damn cars and chairs so that the snow removal nigaz could get the snow off their block......

we had the cleanest block that year...

No the issue isn't you being comfortable. I'm okay with that, it's the popping up at my house when you feel like it.

Fuck that, niggas shovel their own shit, rake their own leaves and mow their own lawns. I ain't that type of neighbor

i dont like when my neighbor to my left doesnt trim her trees

her branches break off in my yard

i just throw them back over the fence

yes, im petty

Back