Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

She sound like me, I don't charge my phone before I go to bed I just put the phone down.

giphy.gif

Another thing that grinds my gears...

Muthafuccas who start a conversation in their heads, and then VERBALLY pick up in the middle of the convo, as of you know what the fucc they're talking about!

I may have mentioned this before, that shyt really pisses me off! Muthafucca do just look like Professor X to you??

Charging your phone over night kills the batt.

thats no longer true brah

lol

used to be, but they are optimized to the point where once the battery reaches a full charge, the phone essentially stops charging

AP, destroying myths, one at a time

thats no longer true brah

lol

used to be, but they are optimized to the point where once the battery reaches a full charge, the phone essentially stops charging

AP, destroying myths, one at a time

Receipts?

Receipts?

thats what the world has come to huh?

you cant just take my word for it can you?

just a quick search...this is from last year, but its been debunked for several years now

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/22/technology/personaltech/charge-phone-overnight.html?_r=0

“Smartphones are, in fact, smart,” Mr. Campos said. “They know when to stop charging.”

Android phones and iPhones are equipped with chips that protect them from absorbing excess electrical current once they are fully charged.

Basically, what kills your battery during the day are resource hogs and if you have settings for email that fetch for new emails like every 30 secs or so.

Also, using extreme bright settings on your screen and using apps that run in the background while you arent using the app itself.

Keeping your phone out of extreme temperatures also helps.

goldie, i never lied to the people...not one time

my friends when they complain about me being late all the time.

Youve known me for 12+ years and Ive been late to every engagement since.

Come on now.
You know the deal.

my friends when they complain about me being late all the time.

Youve known me for 12+ years and Ive been late to every engagement since.

Come on now.
You know the deal.

how prompt are you for them d appointments?

;;;;;

U get them nudes? :ha:

nah my brotha...

i dont kiss and tell, however, i do want to debunk any misconceptions about the two of us b/c its not fair to her if people are going around thinking stuff that's not true

but skylar and i never had any contact outside of the IC. Well unless you count tinychat, but it was all in fun. Nothing more. She was from NOLA and i went to college there, but i think she was in high school when i was in college. She just had a face of someone i swear i've met, but it dont look like we ever crossed paths previously.

i know...dull af...not the story you were hoping for :(

nah my brotha...

i dont kiss and tell, however, i do want to debunk any misconceptions about the two of us b/c its not fair to her if people are going around thinking stuff that's not true

but skylar and i never had any contact outside of the IC. Well unless you count tinychat, but it was all in fun. Nothing more. She was from NOLA and i went to college there, but i think she was in high school when i was in college. She just had a face of someone i swear i've met, but it dont look like we ever crossed paths previously.

i know...dull af...not the story you were hoping for :(

Everything you said was negated with "I dont kiss and tell" , so you could just be lying.

Back