Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

I can't stand when my family assumes I have no plans and expects me to go out with them

I mean I don't have plans but that's besides the point!

I'm going home to be a lazy bitch and they won't shame me into going.
(unless my dad calls then I gotta go)

Ppl that don't know how to use the Debt/Card pad at the register....shit be looking so :scust:

If the fucking cashier have to come around from the register and swipe yo shit for you:shittt:

Looking for something in a grocery store and asking an employee of a the grocery store what aisle such and such on and he or she on some "I think it's on 4, no 6, wait try 9...if not 9, try 23...

:disnig:

motherfucker don't worry about, I'll go down each one and find it my fucking self, I should report yo ass:disnig:

Ppl that don't know how to use the Debt/Card pad at the register....shit be looking so :scust:

If the fucking cashier have to come around from the register and swipe yo shit for you:shittt:

lol I aint gon front, that new chip shit be throwing me off, been swipin for 10 years, can't just change the game all willy nilly :shittt:

lol I aint gon front, that new chip shit be throwing me off, been swipin for 10 years, can't just change the game all willy nilly :shittt:

:gtfoh:

Breh it's a chip..if yall don't insert that shit and grab yo bags, I be rolling yo at the confusion, them po cashiers be wantin to take yall cards and slice yall fucking necks with them shits, yall be so lost [;'.

people be forgetting they have the chips though

i just got my new debit card and still swipe...my CC doesnt have it yet, so i still have to swipe

not that easy for everyone mayne

I can't stand when my family assumes I have no plans and expects me to go out with them

I mean I don't have plans but that's besides the point!

I'm going home to be a lazy bitch and they won't shame me into going.
(unless my dad calls then I gotta go)

Last I checked...you a grown azzz woman.

Use that power.

People who walk their late into a packed movie theater, and carry their dumbazzz to the top rows, thinking there's gonna be seats available.

Then they have the AUDACITY to stand on the top steps IN FRONT OF YOU, and blocking the damn view!!

GIT DA FUCC OUT THE WAY!!

Musty bitches.. like hoe get ya funky pissy pussy ass out my car smelling like you've been wrestling with the lions.

when people say "navy blue"...oh you mean, as opposed to navy red?

navy is a shade of blue...no need to say navy blue

just say navy

Bad cover songs.. dogs that jump on you when you clearly don't like it.. people talking with food in their mouth.. people eating loudly.. when people touch my hair or ask me why I don't straighten it more often.. when people look at my kids and say they must look like their dad (no they don't).. when I can't find something in the grocery store and I ask for help and they don't know where it is either.. when I get in the car and the music is so loud I think I'm bout to go deaf.. when people ask my students "what's wrong with you?" (They're special ed.).. when people offer me stuff and I say no, and they keep on offering to the point I feel obligated to accept.. bunch a other stuff

Back