Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Nobody that knows how to properly perform a choke needs 15 minutes and two helpers to implement it. Anyone who does need all that, doesn't really know what their doing and probably shouldn't have been using a dangerous technique like that to begin with.

I don't have a problem with someone trying to neutralize a person they deem to be a threat, but if you're trying to be a hero and you end up killing someone undeservedly, then you became the villain and you deserve to be treated as such.

So the more I read about , I’m confused

So they restrain him. Did anyone call the police or look for a cop? How many stops can a train make in 15 minutes? How many stops was he choked? Anyone getting on and seeing this and decide to call the laws?

Also restrain him until when?

This mma wannabe had him in a chokehold for 15 mins? What was he waiting for, a tap out? Dude's in a train with a mentally ill man, not a ufc cage with a trained fighter who's aware enough to signal defeat. A marine vet should know what happens when the brain is starved of oxygen for that long. It's negligence all around.

This mma wannabe had him in a chokehold for 15 mins? What was he waiting for, a tap out? Dude's in a train with a mentally ill man, not a ufc cage with a trained fighter who's aware enough to signal defeat. A marine vet should know what happens when the brain is starved of oxygen for that long. It's negligence all around.
Exactly
I’m confused on the end goal.
I don’t like touching people ….like at all.

I be damned if I can hold a homeless man for 15 minutes.
I’d pass out from the thought of getting germs

I can see it from both side. You on the train, you just want to mind your business and get to your destination with no problem but you have a mentally ill/homeless person that want to invade your space and try you. The marine guy went too far yes, but the city did us no favors when it don’t have a hold on the homeless/mentally ill people who overrun and occupy the train with the normal folks

Ok this s a bad take. Does our country need to do much more in regards to mental health? Yes. How that leads to choking somebody to death I don’t see it

A little kid just caught a stray and died a town over, I need some riots fr. If its survival of the fittest, let it be that then. If I sucker punched slow buddy on camera yall would be meme'ing it. I woulda had buddy looking like Joey Jihad

As I black man, If I choked tht ngga out no one would be talking about this. Its cool when we do it, its bad when they do it. Hopefully thats how the song go. Its cool when I do it, its cool when they do it. Just know Lil Ray Ray gone pop you before Kyle does and there is gonna be no riots about it.
Ray ray gonna pop me after I’m choked out.

How about they don’t like us and we don’t like us.

A little kid just caught a stray and died a town over, I need some riots fr. If its survival of the fittest, let it be that then. If I sucker punched slow buddy on camera yall would be meme'ing it. I woulda had buddy looking like Joey Jihad
Why you gotta bring up Joey?

He was bullied and straight up scared. Dude that hit him was a fat bitch…..he knew lil man was scared plus he snuck him. Why not just ask for the fade?

But they didn’t have to carry him off like he was dead tho.

Ok this s a bad take. Does our country need to do much more in regards to mental health? Yes. How that leads to choking somebody to death I don’t see it
Because the mentally ill person in the same space as the non mentally ill. Anywhere else you can walk away but on the train sometime you are stuck. You have mentally ill people that have pushed folks onto the track, attack folks, robbed folks. Now since mayor not doing shit about the homeless/mentally ill problem, these things occur with more regularity. It’s all a breeding ground for altercations to happen and for someone to go too far

Back