Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Damn. I gave you an avenue so you can at least tell a lie and still couldn’t do that.

Instead you talking about what others should have done and want their name to be out there for whatever reason like it’s not people in this world that don’t want to be involved in other’s situations

But you doing all this dumb extra shit along with that lame ass nigga Tariq that’s a thief to black folks.
Look at you deflecting further and further away from the point. How far are you going to carry that goal post?

You see 3 non white people standing around a lynching but bringing up tariq? Why??????

Very cowardly of you.

Dwayne Bush doesn't care about black people

E9YIdVcUcAE66Zu.jpg

Where your stories?

Make up one damn

If not, you’re just like them. Doing nothing
You be deflecting on some irrelevant ass shit

Wtf does my "stories" have to do with what I'm WILLING to do???

I am willing to not let that black man die in my presence and you are

You don't care about us, i do. Its that simple

You be deflecting on some irrelevant ass shit

Wtf does my "stories" have to do with what I'm WILLING to do???

I am willing to not let that black man die in my presence and you are.

You don't care about us, i do. Its that simple
Any nigga that ask of others that ain’t willing to do their self is weird.

So you’re a weirdo. It is what it is

No need to quote me in here. I’m done

Any nigga that ask of others that ain’t willing to do their self is weird.

So you’re a weirdo. It is what it is

No need to quote me in here. I’m done
Any nigga who will let a white boy choke out another brother in front of him and not even raise his voice is a fucking coon

I know y’all not about to fall into a hypothetical argument that’s pointless is it not? We were not there none of us have seen a Black person murdered in front of us. Update with something else.

It's wild that this dude was still on the subway after trying to push someone onto the tracks the week before. I feel for anyone who is fucked in the head and divorced from society, but this is what happens when authorities don't do shit and expect the public to protect themselves.

We had three stabbing on LA subways just last week. No one cars if you get stabbed or pushed on the tracks, but damn if you ever put hands on a homeless person. Even dude not getting involved is being blasted on social media. Fucking weirdos

Was this posted?

This is based on them thinking we stupid and won’t care during the partying weekend. They think we will cry a few more days, post angry tweets then let it go.

Question is why do they think it would work.

Back