Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Ima just say this Ny has had a boom of homeless mental illness since the pandemic you won’t go a week with out someone threat to stab someone or you it’s becocme comically Gotham in some areas especially the train station like a car is probably necessary for safety reasons

Ima just say this Ny has had a boom of homeless mental illness since the pandemic you won’t go a week with out someone threat to stab someone or you it’s becocme comically Gotham in some areas especially the train station like a car is probably necessary for safety reasons
To even lay hands on someone for yelling is crazy unless they directly are threatening.

And why were the guys moving his arms away?

Now you can’t even defend yourself?

They all need jail.

There has been a rise in subway crimes on the train and it is almost always involving a homeless/mentally ill person. Pre pandemic you could fall asleep and nobody would bother you. Now everyone on high alert because you can get attacked and you don’t want to engage a homeless/mentally ill person cause they may have a weapon

So that should give some color on why marine guy did what he did albeit going too far and why nobody did anything

Apparently the dead man been arreste 40 some odd times

The day prior he had attempted to push someone on to the tracks

If true, this is just dude getting his long awaited Darwin Award.
Ehhh
We can do this.
I thing has nothing to do with another.
You are implying that if I’m innocent today but guilty yesterday, in different situations…then it’s balanced?

Ehhh
We can do this.
I thing has nothing to do with another.
You are implying that if I’m innocent today but guilty yesterday, in different situations…then it’s balanced?
Karma is a bitch that don’t play fair.

Live the life of an antagonist don’t be surprised when somebody wanna be a superhero.

Dude had an entire Rainbow Coalition of people in the train car that were sick of his shit. That’s huge in my eyes.

Looks like the NYPD is glad dude is no longer on the train , I doubt we'll see any justice in this case

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Karma is a bitch that don’t play fair.

Live the life of an antagonist don’t be surprised when somebody wanna be a superhero.

Dude had an entire Rainbow Coalition of people in the train car that were sick of his shit. That’s huge in my eyes.
Interesting post.

Let me screenshot for future reference.

I’m just saying,

I understand your point and it makes sense.
But we can’t pick and choose when we want to justify karma.

The police use this type tactic on us to justify there lack of empathy when they target us.

Now remember, niggas damn near burned the country down over a man that tried to pass off a fake $20 and kicked in the door of an ex and place a gun to her pregnant stomach.
Neither person deserved to die in such a way….but was it karma in both situations?

So while I agree and also disagree

Back