Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Ignore that dude, there's cell service and wifi down there. Unless it's a particularly long stretch between stops, like going under the river, there's rarely a total blackout. The train would have to be stopped between stops for you to experience that.
cell service is spotty and wifi is only at the station not on the train

Lml nigga think people hate homeless people. no they’re literally are a threat in nyc don’t look at as individuals either there legit bum groups on too many corners. This shit is something that has wasn’t so prevalent pre pandemic. Y’all not understanding there are not the normal bums anymore these niggas are extra cracked out ,extra violent, extra brazen, and grouped up im surprised there aren’t more stories like I'm used to it because I live here but even I’m like dam it’s a crazy crackhead on every train. you just got to pray when you get on you just got the regular bum who smells a bit like pee.
This how white people think about us... careful.

Its a start...
It's not a sign of anything is what I'm saying. It's standard procedure for a medical examiner to determine what type of death it is - accident, natural, suicide or homicide. It's just a technical term for the manner of death, it was always going to be a homicide.

Stop deflecting

You wacked the post because YOU wouldn't do shit. You would let the white boy kill your brother. I wouldn't
Damn. I gave you an avenue so you can at least tell a lie and still couldn’t do that.

Instead you talking about what others should have done and want their name to be out there for whatever reason like it’s not people in this world that don’t want to be involved in other’s situations

But you doing all this dumb extra shit along with that lame ass nigga Tariq that’s a thief to black folks.

Back