Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Their racism is showing.

I can see it from both side. You on the train, you just want to mind your business and get to your destination with no problem but you have a mentally ill/homeless person that want to invade your space and try you. The marine guy went too far yes, but the city did us no favors when it don’t have a hold on the homeless/mentally ill people who overrun and occupy the train with the normal folks

At the same time to sit there & record her & be idle nah ..Pussy shit

All the men on the train
Engaging with someone that has nothing to lose can have you losing your life. What if you engage the guy and he got a knife and you get stabbed, then what?

Engaging with someone that has nothing to lose can have you losing your life. What if you engage the guy and he got a knife and you get stabbed, then what?
So let the lady get stabbed then is what you’re saying??

Quick story: My mother works at a Big pharmacy store

I just happen to stop by bring her lunch regular day shit

Well there’s a mentally Ill guy there , Nigga huge gotta be 270 6’0

He jumped at my mother I lose it push him to the ground, he get his big ass up but knew not to come further..

She tells me to stop he’s known for coming into the store & this is his behavior.. nigga reeks of piss 🤮🤮

I’m mad AF like how long this shit been going on ??

Mother on Not just doing Nothing doesn’t sit well with me
🤷🏾‍♂️

So let the lady get stabbed then is what you’re saying??

Quick story: My mother works at a Big pharmacy store

I just happen to stop by bring her lunch regular day shit

Well there’s a mentally Ill guy there , Nigga huge gotta be 270 6’0

He jumped at my mother I lose it push him to the ground, he get his big ass up but knew not to come further..

She tells me to stop he’s known for coming into the store & this is his behavior.. nigga reeks of piss 🤮🤮

I’m mad AF like how long this shit been going on ??

Mother on Not just doing Nothing doesn’t sit well with me
🤷🏾‍♂️
You’re asking why none of the men did anything and scenarios like getting stomped, shot or stabbed can happen. You can intervene if you want to, nobody on the train will stop you.

lebron-james.gif

lebron-james-king-james.gif

Last edited:
Back