Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

Manslaughter should be an easy win.

The Defense will of course try to bring up Neely's past and paint him as a monster that needed to be stopped. That's fine and I don't even think the Prosecution should fight against the idea that the murderer was right to intervene. I think they should focus in on the fact that dude is supposed to be a trained marine, and should have known that choking someone for 15 minutes wasn't necessary to subdue them.

Not Gona lie as newyorker the way this story is unfolding in the country is aggravating.

1. Turned into a white vs black thing immediately

2. Real issues about public transportation safety are being avoided

3. Why has the homeless population boomed and why are all he homeless people mentally Ill as well both of those things where not always hand in hand before the pandemic/adams.

People go from point a to point b in the city I’ve had two jobs during the pandemic where I had to be mobile throughout the city I was just explaining to my wife the homeless have tripled but I don’t understand why so many of them are mentally ill( I have theories on that)

Homeless didn’t mean rude or violent in NY shit we used to have favorites bums these train niggas different.

1- somehow avoided the A train ripper in 2001 ( was my main train)

2. Mass shooting by the crazy black nationalist in 2022

There’s a stabbing or minor shooting at least once a week

Like I said I I’m surprised this is the first homeless person to get nursed for no season the past few years.

This a multifaceted NY issue that’s going to just be brought down to white/black

This is exactly what I've been pointing out:

The Marine Corps' MCMAP manual says that "when executed properly, a blood choke takes between 8 to 13 seconds for the aggressor to lose consciousness."

There's no way you can tell me that a trained person who understands that such a whole shouldn't be held for 1 minute let along 7-15 mins shouldn't be held accountable for a death he caused.

Back