Welcome To aBlackWeb

Innocent black man is choked to death on the subway

This is exactly what I've been pointing out:

There's no way you can tell me that a trained person who understands that such a whole shouldn't be held for 1 minute let along 7-15 mins shouldn't be held accountable for a death he caused.

All that shit is common knowledge.

He meant to kill that dude. This a open n shut case

Black Americans are the reason this scum is who he is. He used to run around with Too Short and niggas back in the day. He actually has a black son...now he's cheerleading the public lynching of a black man

I think this case is being oversimplified as a white/black racism issue

so it's going to be hard to get justice for this case

I don't think we should have vigilantes walking free......but I can understand with the Manhattan DA's record why people are supporting this white guy's legal defense

I think the city should be forced to write a check to Neely's family

I don't think we should have vigilantes walking free......but I can understand with the Manhattan DA's record why people are supporting this white guy's legal defense

Can they get a check AND justice?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a race issue at all. This dude might have done the same thing to a homeless white man acting out. Some dudes just want to be herores and some other dudes just want to mandhandle other human beings. This guy could fit into one of those categories. He might not have saw race in this instance. He might have just seen a man he could try out his choke technique on and not get in trouble for it.

Back