Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Tryna Be Messy on My Day Off...

Case in point...So if the dude had the kid and the mother gave him some money and he bought some J's.
Niggas would be calling him a bitch ass nigga. It's a double standard

If she was late on her cs and he had to cover it instead of buying the retro 11s and she then gives him whats owed weeks later after he paid for his kid already yes he can buy jays.

I got a question.....what if the roles were reversed?

Put that shit on IG gabi
I'd say the same. Get joint or full custody if you petty enough to want an itemized list of where money goes. If you got custody and see your kids more than 4 days a month you'll see how draining kids are on your pockets. If custodial daddy wana buy some car parts with the cs money, idgaf long as everything else taken care of.

I'd say the same. Get joint or full custody if you petty enough to want an itemized list of where money goes. If you got custody and see your kids more than 4 days a month you'll see how draining kids are on your pockets. If custodial daddy wana buy some car parts with the cs money, idgaf long as everything else taken care of.
You want my babies gabi?

So youre against child support or not? And why?
i have nothing against child support...buit heres where it goes wrong with this situation....
if things are tight to the point you must hold off ...then it tells me you dont have savings....and you banking on the next check.
so when someone lives like that...when that check is late or whatever....the stress comes out as does the lashing out.
so why go and buy hair when you can get ahead on the next bills? she has a kid and that should be the priority...not her hair if things are tight and the father can give but so much.
and if shes saying all she does......does dude offer the help outside of finances?if he does ..does she let him? if he doesn't, then its all on her. so again ..why not get ahead then worry about the hair after you have a cushion?
and why say what you gonna do with the loot? thats creating a problem when it doesnt have to be one.

and why say what you gonna do with the loot?

thats creating a problem when it doesnt have to be one.

Exactly.

All she had to say was that she needed to be reimbursed for the money she spent on their child.

There was no reason to mention anything about her hair or anything regarding how she planned to spend the money he owed her.

So yeah, she created a problem when it didn't have to be one simply because she wanted to start an argument and/or get a reaction out of the father.

Ya'll are looking at this through foggy lenses. This girl took care of business first then went on to other things afterwards. He should have held onto her. Cheaper to keep her. Especially when she is the type to put priorities first. There are women who would sacrifice everything for some fake hair.

Ya'll are looking at this through foggy lenses. This girl took care of business first then went on to other things afterwards. He should have held onto her. Cheaper to keep her. Especially when she is the type to put priorities first. There are women who would sacrifice everything for some fake hair.

That aint good enough. Every single mom should be financially stable by herself. Lol according to the vibe

every parent should strive to be financially stable.....
people get controlled and get into situations they dont like..because they are financially dependent.

saving, and prioritizing and buying whats necessary can allow you to get financially stable with some discipline.

so again....once she needed to be reimbursed to get hair.....that told me all i need to know.
financially dependent vs financially stable.
it only takes 1 thing to go wrong and then her world will be rocked.
ever had ya world rocked and have to feed a kid who dont understand why they cant eat when they hungry??

yea....lets worry about the hair over the savings

If I was in this position, which thank God I'm not, I would just pay for specific things and thus cut out the possibility of any of this BS. I don't understand why dudes don't just agree to pay certain bills (e.g., daycare, electricity, etc...) and cut out the need to have to put any money in baby mama's hands. On top of that, she can never try to throw you under the bus for not handling your responsibility because you'll have a paper trail.

If I was in this position, which thank God I'm not, I would just pay for specific things and thus cut out the possibility of any of this BS. I don't understand why dudes don't just agree to pay certain bills (e.g., daycare, electricity, etc...) and cut out the need to have to put any money in baby mama's hands. On top of that, she can never try to throw you under the bus for not handling your responsibility because you'll have a paper trail.

So you think it's fair to pay a bill and leave the other parent to pay for everything else?

it dont work like that

So you think it's fair to pay a bill and leave the other parent to pay for everything else?

I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I'm saying you give your money through paying bills. If the two parents agree that the man should give 1K a month, I'm saying he should give that 1K through bills e.g., pay the $1000 rent instead of giving the chick the $1000.

it dont work like that

For unreasonable people, I'm sure it doesn't. For people with sense, it can and does.

I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I'm saying you give your money through paying bills. If the two parents agree that the man should give 1K a month, I'm saying he should give that 1K through bills e.g., pay the $1000 rent instead of giving the chick the $1000.

im not going to micromanage anyone

the court does a calculation that says what your share of the support should be and other expenses outside of that are pro rata share based on the split of the CS conditions

the only way i would question anything is if you are asking me for something that's an essential when its outlined in the agreement what the money is to be used for. In other words, the BM got on a bomb ass bomber jacket for the winter, but asking you to buy a coat for your kid.

Back