Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Tryna Be Messy on My Day Off...

Having a bm and not having custody and paying childsupport are my biggest fears.

With that said, if I was in that situation, and the court ordered me to pay a certain amount, as long as my kid is being taken care of properly, i dont care about the specifics.

Now if im paying what im supposed to be paying, and I know its enough, but she spends the money elsewhere and asks me for more talking about the baby needs diapers, ima pissed.
Child support in theory not a bad thing. It's the often heavy unfair calculations that are

Why should the non-custodial parent have to pay for expenses that have nothing to do with their child?

Cause those costs don't just pop up when the cs check come in. Not every aspect of parenting can be planned some shit you just gotta do on the fly and it costs money the parent receiving cs might not have put away and they gotta use funds they were going to use for other shit. If said parent called you for money before your support was due you niggas would tell them to go somewhere. I don't understand why this is difficult for some of you to understand.

Child support some wild shit though.

My boys baby mom works and makes decent money, her husband works and makes decent money, they got joint custody, and he still paying her about $500 a month.

The fact that theres another man around my kid and he benefiting from my money would have me on the edge for real.

Im the most laid back person in the world but id be the most bitter motherfucker in the world in this situation. Id be in court every year trying to get custody.
The thing is, if he's court ordered, then she can't come asking for anything above and beyond that amount

If he chooses to, that's his decision

But when you not on cs, the conversation always goes to "this not enough".

The reality is, the custodial parent in these situations like to make all the decisions then come after the fact and say you owe half.

That's the fuck shit

The thing is, if he's court ordered, then she can't come asking for anything above and beyond that amount

If he chooses to, that's his decision

But when you not on cs, the conversation always goes to "this not enough".

The reality is, the custodial parent in these situations like to make all the decisions then come after the fact and say you owe half.

That's the fuck shit

Im with you man.

My biggest problem would be not having my kid in my house.

Id be in a constant custody battle.

Cause those costs don't just pop up when the cs check come in. Not every aspect of parenting can be planned some shit you just gotta do on the fly and it costs money the parent receiving cs might not have put away and they gotta use funds they were going to use for other shit. If said parent called you for money before your support was due you niggas would tell them to go somewhere. I don't understand why this is difficult for some of you to understand.

putin gif that Allergens posted.gif

Dysfunction begets dysfunction.

What you're saying would make sense if all of them were living together under the same roof as a family.

Not so much if they're not.

Im with you man.

My biggest problem would be not having my kid in my house.

Id be in a constant custody battle.
In the beginning, no one really wins, both sides just lose in different ways.

The hope is that at some point, maybe once all the anger and bitterness is no longer an issue, it can really become about what the best interests of the child are.

But like jay said, no one wins when the family feuds.

If they were living together the point would be moot unless they were collectively some real fuck niggas.

That's exactly what I was getting at.

However, you can't expect any degree of normalcy in a dysfunctional situation.

Granted, some parents have managed to make the best out of those situations, but they're the exception....not the norm.

That's exactly what I was getting at.

However, you can't expect any degree of normalcy in a dysfunctional situation.

Granted, some parents have managed to make the best out of those situations, but they're the exception....not the norm.

Ok... but you not talking about anything right now my friend.

easy fix.......setup a checking account for your child and debit card give it to your bm/bd then check where that money is spent whenever you want.

easy fix.......setup a checking account for your child and debit card give it to your bm/bd then check where that money is spent whenever you want.
Seems like more trouble than is worth no?

Child support is not an allowance for the child. It is a payment to the custodial parent from the non-custodial parent. The custodial parent doesn't have to justify where the money is spent as long as the child is taken care of. It's part of the monthly budget and can be used by the custodial parent at their discretion.

Lmao. Niggas in here hurt.
I agree with Gabi. If the kid is well taken care of all she essentially doing is offsetting costs. Niggas preach about business and doing better all day but to jaded to understand this lmao. Sad.
Did you take a shot?

Back