Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

I coulda got a shit load of ppp

Felt it was limited and stayed away. Others needed that.

Many poor people are lazy, physically but more so mentally. The process of getting shit done (on their own) is a challenge for many of them in many cases. Black and white. Many want shit handed to them, many of the times or want to do less to gain more.

Many poor people hate to work, work hard to get something that THEY want. It's not a crime to have 2 jobs. A full-time, part-time. Many of them are not doing that, they barely want to go to the one job that they have, now that they are getting these PPP loans and stimulus checks, the laziness has increased.

Get your money,, but don't fuss and bitch when that well runs dry.
Bruh! You can't say that! They (whomever that is) will come after you for being anti-xyz. I agree totally. Get a second job. Work more. Make a budget. Live within your means. Look for opportunities to grow personally and professionally.

I'm sure a lot of people look at it as, "well this extra $20 on this (insert lux item) isnt gunna make a difference in my quality of living and it will make me feel good now and later on". I mean sure it eventually adds up over time, but for most poor people that type of spending isnt why they're poor. And people who try and hang them for not putting that in the stock market or some shit, dont seem to get why they'd rather spend that money on instant gratification, rather than put it in an account and speculate that it might be worth triple in a decade.

Also......I'm bout tired of some of yall repeating racist qwhite people rhetoric and stereotypes. They're the only ones I see that love to bring up welfare kings and queens Regan Era stereotypes, to try and justify ending government assistant. And they also love commenting how not poor blacks in this country are, because they seen us with cell phones and sneakers, like this isnt America. They'd really think POCarnt poor because, we arnt barefoot living in huts like poor people in developing nations.

Man I see that so much on this site. One migga said tear down the ghetto like it’s rats that live there

Many poor people are lazy, physically but more so mentally. The process of getting shit done (on their own) is a challenge for many of them in many cases. Black and white. Many want shit handed to them, many of the times or want to do less to gain more.

Many poor people hate to work, work hard to get something that THEY want. It's not a crime to have 2 jobs. A full-time, part-time. Many of them are not doing that, they barely want to go to the one job that they have, now that they are getting these PPP loans and stimulus checks, the laziness has increased.

Get your money,, but don't fuss and bitch when that well runs dry.

Tucker Carlson done got an ABW account

It’s a fact most of us that’s living pay check to pay check is living beyond our means in some form or fashion. Rather it be we could have got a cheaper car or a cheaper phone.

We all don’t need the newest and latest clothes.

Majority of shit is not necessary and that’s the love one we fall in.

We ain’t ready to disconnect from it and invest in ourselves instead of the superficial, be it black, white or whatever.

I coulda got a shit load of ppp

Felt it was limited and stayed away. Others needed that.

I actually got a PPP, then the bank pulled some shady shit and took the money back before I could even pay a single bill without giving a reason, then sent me to loan servicing. Filed a complaint with the SBA's OIG on their asses too.

I'm good on this EIDL shit I'm waiting on. Just had a chunk of that money hit my account today. Finna take it and get the fam outta the hood as soon as we can find a house in a decent area that ain't over priced and when the rest comes in I'll be tight.

So you're saying if you are poor in America, its your fault and theres no possible reason to be poor in American, other than someone's laziness?

Nah, there are rich and wealthy ball players.

For the record, Hammer went from wealthy to rich. Homie never moved back to the hood and had to get a 9-5. He went from a giant gated mansion in the hills of LA or some shit, to a big house somewhere else.

You are an idiot. MC Hammer could not have went from wealthy to rich to broke, since being wealthy means you will always have income coming in. You stoopid dude. Go read some financial magazines and come back and try again..

So you're saying if you are poor in America, its your fault and theres no possible reason to be poor in American, other than someone's laziness?

Nah, there are rich and wealthy ball players.

For the record, Hammer went from wealthy to rich. Homie never moved back to the hood and had to get a 9-5. He went from a giant gated mansion in the hills of LA or some shit, to a big house somewhere else.
No fool. Just because you start out poor doesn't mean you HAVE to stay poor. Choices people make keep them poor.

Did not know that he still had money, thanks for the info. However wealthy is perpetual, you can't lose wealth you can't go from wealthy to ruling. Your money just keeps making money. Think of Jerry Jones bitchass (fuck the Cowboys), his money won't stop making more money

Last edited:
It’s a fact most of us that’s living pay check to pay check is living beyond our means in some form or fashion. Rather it be we could have got a cheaper car or a cheaper phone.

We all don’t need the newest and latest clothes.

Majority of shit is not necessary and that’s the love one we fall in.

We ain’t ready to disconnect from it and invest in ourselves instead of the superficial, be it black, white or whatever.

Bruh, I don't just talk that shit about Net10 phones; I have one. Galaxy J7 Crown I copped at the first of the year, and depending on how my money falls I either get the $20 service or $35 each month.

Last year when that stimmy hit, we bought an old minivan outright. Paid $1200 for it and put a few dollars into some repairs it needed. I just added freon back in early June to get the AC tightened up ($25 for a new gauge and $10 for a can of freon). Fuck a car note.

I've been saying for the better part of the last decade or so that I cop my clothes from Wallyworld with very few exceptions (i.e. my DvE, Detroit Life, and other D shit).

Even when it comes to my business, I don't spend a lot of money on computers and shit. I stay on Ebay buying older shit I know will work for me. My first two years in business for myself I used an outdated 11" notebook with a spare monitor attached to it for everything and made a comfortable living with it.

These days I find stocks to invest in for cheap. If I lose $25 on a stock, it would be the same as if I wasted it on something frivolous, however if the stock goes up in value, then it's made money for me.

No fool. Just because you start out poor doesn't mean you HAVE to stay poor. Choices people make keep them poor.

Talking about "choices keep people poor" without looking at why some of those choices are being made is intellectually dishonest...and a prominent talking point by those on the right that live by the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" bullshit too many people in this country buy into.

Back