Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

Hell, south fl is the exact same in some places.
Its because developers from up north are heading down south to FL, becuase they consider land down here cheaper. So they're jacking up the prices to up north rates. And i swear most of those apartments are empty. Cuz theres no way we have enough out of towners moving down here that are dumb enough to pay those rent prices.

Was on this guys youtube channel and he moved to DT Ft. Lauderdale from LA. He was paying $1700 for a 400 sqft studio (without untilities and HOA) and he thought it was a deal cuz he could peak at the sunset out his 1 tiny window, the building was new, & it had a gym. White people dumb af.

Last edited:
You can put an iPhone on a payment plan. I know you don't think people are paying all out for phones when they first get them. Same with a car which depending on where you live may be a necessity as not everyone lives near consistent or reliable public transportation. Having a couple nice items doesn't mean you aren't still poor and being poor doesn't mean you should never be able to have or enjoy something others consider a luxury item. Thats that ol right wing "bootstraps" bullshit again that always manages to pop up whenever finances get discussed here

Actually, if you're smart, it does. Luxury items are non-essentials and buying them is a large part of the reason you can't save or invest.

Does an iPhone make/receive the same phone calls and texts that a $30-$50 Android joint you buy outright from Net10 does???
Do you really need that high-dollar cell plan or could you work with the $25/mo pay-as-you-go joint?'

This ain't "bootstraps" bullshit; it's smart financial advise. Bleeding hearts like you tend to ignore the short and long-term ramifications of these types of decisions at everyone who listens' detriment. You have an excuse at the ready for why people with very little money should run out and spend the little they have. Everything you just said above will keep a poor person poor and will do little to nothing to move them ahead in life.

So you're saying if you are poor in America, its your fault and theres no possible reason to be poor in American, other than someone's laziness?

Nah, there are rich and wealthy ball players.

For the record, Hammer went from wealthy to rich. Homie never moved back to the hood and had to get a 9-5. He went from a giant gated mansion in the hills of LA or some shit, to a big house somewhere else.

Hammer was never wealthy. He was rich, but he never had wealth. Right now, he's just a cat with some money.

Hammer shouldn’t be used in this thread

he used his loot to help his own and then his own clowned him for losing it.

he didn’t invest to gain more money but his investment saved or delayed some lives.

he deserves more respect

Even people with money don't buy their phones outright. And yes you can save money and make money but again that requires disposable income which if you're poor you rarely if ever have.
I'm sure a lot of people look at it as, "well this extra $20 on this (insert lux item) isnt gunna make a difference in my quality of living and it will make me feel good now and later on". I mean sure it eventually adds up over time, but for most poor people that type of spending isnt why they're poor. And people who try and hang them for not putting that in the stock market or some shit, dont seem to get why they'd rather spend that money on instant gratification, rather than put it in an account and speculate that it might be worth triple in a decade.

Also......I'm bout tired of some of yall repeating racist qwhite people rhetoric and stereotypes. They're the only ones I see that love to bring up welfare kings and queens Regan Era stereotypes, to try and justify ending government assistant. And they also love commenting how not poor blacks in this country are, because they seen us with cell phones and sneakers, like this isnt America. They'd really think POCarnt poor because, we arnt barefoot living in huts like poor people in developing nations.

Hammer was never wealthy. He was rich, but he never had wealth. Right now, he's just a cat with some money.
Having 30 million is wealthy. The only time it becomes not wealthy is when people try to compare that shit to someone else who has more money.

With that amount you can own a yacht, more than one mansion and still have millions left over so you dont have to work for the rest of your life. So no one come in here and tell me thats not wealth.

Many poor people are lazy, physically but more so mentally. The process of getting shit done (on their own) is a challenge for many of them in many cases. Black and white. Many want shit handed to them, many of the times or want to do less to gain more.

Many poor people hate to work, work hard to get something that THEY want. It's not a crime to have 2 jobs. A full-time, part-time. Many of them are not doing that, they barely want to go to the one job that they have, now that they are getting these PPP loans and stimulus checks, the laziness has increased.

Get your money,, but don't fuss and bitch when that well runs dry.

Having 30 million is wealthy. The only time it becomes not wealthy is when people try to compare that shit to someone else who has more money.

With that amount you can own a yacht, more than one mansion and still have millions left over so you dont have to work for the rest of your life. So no one come in here and tell me thats not wealth.

No, having 30 mil makes you rich. Wealth keeps generating money for you.

If Hammer was wealthy, he'd still be wealthy. Having a mansion and a fuckin boat don't make you wealthy.

Bruh.
It’s not.

what you have and whats coming in constantly are two different things.

him investing the loot the right way could keep him on a steady path of help more but I won’t fault him for how he chose to do it.

A million aint what you think it is...trust me.

As your account grows ...so does your tastes and wants.
I have yet to meet anyone who made 30k a year/ win the lottery or suddenly get rich and still live like they making 30k.

I'm sure a lot of people look at it as, "well this extra $20 on this (insert lux item) isnt gunna make a difference in my quality of living and it will make me feel good now and later on". I mean sure it eventually adds up over time, but for most poor people that type of spending isnt why they're poor. And people who try and hang them for not putting that in the stock market or some shit, dont seem to get why they'd rather spend that money on instant gratification, rather than put it in an account and speculate that it might be worth triple in a decade.

Also......I'm bout tired of some of yall repeating racist qwhite people rhetoric and stereotypes. They're the only ones I see that love to bring up welfare kings and queens Regan Era stereotypes, to try and justify ending government assistant. And they also love commenting how not poor blacks in this country are, because they seen us with cell phones and sneakers, like this isnt America. They'd really think POCarnt poor because, we arnt barefoot living in huts like poor people in developing nations.

I told y'all back on the IC that there was a point while I was posting where we were broke as fuck, gettin food from pantries and shit, on food stamps, and living in a two bedroom weekly. Right now my financial situation is actually pretty fuckin dire. As of this exact moment my business is at about 25% of what I was getting in 2019, and that was a shitty ass year. We in the fuckin ghetto. Across the street is the hoe stroll and crack/meth dealers stay out on the block 24/7. Half the muhfuckas we living next to on papers, a grip of muhfuckas got ankle monitors, and SWAT done ran up in several niggas cribs over here since we been here.

I see this shit on the daily. Every morning when I open the blinds in the dining room next to my laptop, I see nothing but a bunch of muhfuckas broke as fuck but somehow flossy as hell. I see nothing but bad decisions and excuses. I see mad dudes and chicks in Jordans, Balenciaga's, and assorted other high dollar shoes that are standing in line when that Three Square truck pulls up. Lotta luxury cars in the parking lot over this way too, everything from newer Jags, BMW's, Benzes, etc and a pair of new-ish Range Rovers. There's a dispensary a half a block from here and everybody and their momma stay in that line on the daily. I'm among the muhfuckas, you can't tell me that most of these folks' conditions wouldn't be better if they put off buying shit like that.

Nigga I'm making the same points you are. I'm not the one who made the post about people "being poor but rocking Gucci belts". My post you quoted is a response to that.

It is taught but it doesn't make a difference.

Like, what's teaching kids in the inner city who are poor about fiscal responsibility gonna change? They are still going to be poor after that lesson. There are still systems in place that are designed to keep them poor. The only difference will be that they know why now.

What systems?

Dummy, that's being rich. Wealthy is when you have income coming in without having to ever lift a finger again. Residual income. When that $30 million runs out, you are broke. That's why the OP''s post is so divisive, but necessary.

This dummy''s post is exactly why the poor stays poor. First word out his mouth is buying a house and a boat. Depreciating assets.

I told y'all back on the IC that there was a point while I was posting where we were broke as fuck, gettin food from pantries and shit, on food stamps, and living in a two bedroom weekly. Right now my financial situation is actually pretty fuckin dire. As of this exact moment my business is at about 25% of what I was getting in 2019, and that was a shitty ass year. We in the fuckin ghetto. Across the street is the hoe stroll and crack/meth dealers stay out on the block 24/7. Half the muhfuckas we living next to on papers, a grip of muhfuckas got ankle monitors, and SWAT done ran up in several niggas cribs over here since we been here.

I see this shit on the daily. Every morning when I open the blinds in the dining room next to my laptop, I see nothing but a bunch of muhfuckas broke as fuck but somehow flossy as hell. I see nothing but bad decisions and excuses. I see mad dudes and chicks in Jordans, Balenciaga's, and assorted other high dollar shoes that are standing in line when that Three Square truck pulls up. Lotta luxury cars in the parking lot over this way too, everything from newer Jags, BMW's, Benzes, etc and a pair of new-ish Range Rovers. There's a dispensary a half a block from here and everybody and their momma stay in that line on the daily. I'm among the muhfuckas, you can't tell me that most of these folks' conditions wouldn't be better if they put off buying shit like that.
Ppps fam

Back