Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

My bad, I thought was we just randomly naming some of the 7 deadly sins. It wasn't until right now that I realized...Ego ain't one of the 7 deadly sins. SMH. Maybe I was thinking Envy. I dunno. Whatever. Lol.

Either way...

...have a sit down, my nigga. It's ok.
Nah, that ain't my bag

I'm not the type to press another nigga over his kid either

Nah, that ain't my bag

What if the kid getting outta pocket with you? Or your kids getting outta pocket with the new dude?

I hear you. I do. But for me, I need to know who I’m dealing with and who’s around my kid.

To each his own. I rather have the village than the idiot

Nah, that ain't my bag

I'm prolly beating a dead horse. But this the part that it seems like we might not be on the same page about. Ain't no pressing going on. Just two grown men trying to better understand one another. I never go into it on some tough guy shit. Matter fact, quite the opposite. I try to make the nigga feel as comfortable as possible. Cause I know how the ego will fuck shit up.

What if the kid getting outta pocket with you? Or your kids getting outta pocket with the new dude?

I hear you. I do. But for me, I need to know who I’m dealing with and who’s around my kid.

If they getting outta pocket with the new dude then he should let their parent handle it, it's never his place to try and discipline kids that's not his

Y'all niggas hate sit downs. Lol.
I'm all for a sit down...

But this dude was literally trying to belittle than man in front of his daughter...

Smacked ole girl hand away, which shows how he has that natural bully energy... Which questions to me how you acting in the house when you the only man present..

And you doing this shit in public cuz you think you safe....

Y'all right he got off light... That shit wild

I'm all for a sit down...

But this dude was literally trying to belittle than man in front of his daughter...

Smacked ole girl hand away, which shows how he has that natural bully energy...
Which questions to me how you acting in the house when you the only man present..

And you doing this shit in public cuz you think you safe....

Y'all right he got off light... That shit wild

Oh yeah 100%. At this point, ain't no sit downs. The time for that was long before shit got to this point. And I wandered if anybody else noticed the arm thing. Honestly, if I was the old dude, I prolly would've clicked out based on that also. That's flagrant to me.

If a kid getting outta pocket with me and the mother don't curve that shit......

What's the reason y'all together again?

I'm prolly beating a dead horse. But this the part that it seems like we might not be on the same page about. Ain't no pressing going on. Just two grown men trying to better understand one another. I never go into it on some tough guy shit. Matter fact, quite the opposite. I try to make the nigga feel as comfortable as possible. Cause I know how the ego will fuck shit up.
I was more so the speakin about the press at CEC

Oh yeah 100%. At this point, ain't no sit downs. The time for that was long before shit got to this point. And I wandered if anybody else noticed the arm thing. Honestly, if I was the old dude, I prolly would've clicked out based on that also. That's flagrant to me.
Him pushing the arm away wouldn't bother me, that ain't my woman no more to be protecting her from her new man

Him pushing the arm away wouldn't bother me, that ain't my woman no more to be protecting her from her new man

I feel you. I'm sure I'm in the minority. Me and my son's mom are really good friends. So that would bother me. But even if you take that out of it, it still would have nothing to do with her. I'm not willing to explain to my kid that I sat there and allowed someone to put their hands on his mother. But again, that's just me.

Again. It makes me think about how shit goes when nobody around....

Like I don't talk down to my wife or bully my wife in the house... That shit sets an horrible environment and one of the shittiest things you can do as the male in the house.

Like imagine growing up watching your mom get disrespected by some dude who ain't your father...

I realize that's a jump... But that's what I saw when he slapped her hand. And that's what I would assume as a father

Like don't set no bad examples for my children. Y'all niggaz better have a picture perfect loving relationships in front of my kids or imma start minding business that ain't mines to mind

Again. It makes me think about how shit goes when nobody around....

Like I don't talk down to my wife or bully my wife in the house... That shit sets an horrible environment and one of the shittiest things you can do as the male in the house.

Like imagine growing up watching your mom get disrespected by some dude who ain't your father...

I realize that's a jump... But that's what I saw when he slapped her hand. And that's what I would assume as a father
I take it as a heat of the moment thing where he wasn't paying attention of who's hand was on him, dude was just focused on that one person his anger was directed at.

Ain’t no disrespecting the other parent in front of my child.

That’s a no fly for me.

They can have relationship issues but my kid bette notr see no extra aggressive shit.

Last edited:
Ain’t no disrespecting the other parent in front of my child.

That’s a no fly for me.

They can have relationship issues but my kid better see no extra aggressive shit.
A lil arm push not a big deal, unless he's hitting her then that's when fisticuffs will start but anything less is none of an ex's business. Arguments then you grab your kid and leave

I feel you. I'm sure I'm in the minority. Me and my son's mom are really good friends. So that would bother me. But even if you take that out of it, it still would have nothing to do with her. I'm not willing to explain to my kid that I sat there and allowed someone to put their hands on his mother. But again, that's just me.
I hate both my bms. Y’all know this. But ain’t no nigga bout to put his hands on her in front of me and I better not hear more than a few times they witnessed physical abuse. I can’t have that shit contacted or effecting my kids indirectly. This ain’t tough talk.

Like don't set no bad examples for my children. Y'all niggaz better have a picture perfect loving relationships in front of my kids or imma start minding business that ain't mines to mind
This how I feel. Y’all can argue but keep it grown. That shit goes for the mom too.

Back