Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

Homie beat the chewing gum out that nigga mouth. Lol

Honestly, that whole shit seemed forced from the light-skinned dude. Prolly a situation where he knew he wasn't built like that and was praying the intimidation factor would work. But that's a dangerous game to play with a nigga who seems to be already giving you a pass.

mf thought he was safe up in Chuckee house, thats what that was

hell naw nigga, catch these beats.

Niggaz don't know what crazy is till they walk down on crazy

You really think I won't put on a demonstration right here in Chuck E Cheese bout my kids??

He asked to be humbled ??‍♂️

Dude kept it civil to me.

When big dude was talking tough, he didnt swing and break his nose off bat. Im gonna say that was for the respect of his child.

For me, you not talking to me like that period. So the fact he let him talk to him like thay at all shows restraint.

That would be me. Try my best to not fight, but once the fight starts, i would have beat dude into the hospital. Fuck is you thinking coming into my face when this is something that involved my child?

Mfer got off light

I don’t advocate kicking dudes when they down but I must say this is one of them times it’s warranted

Dude kept it civil to me.

When big dude was talking tough, he didnt swing and break his nose off bat. Im gonna say that was for the respect of his child.

For me, you not talking to me like that period. So the fact he let him talk to him like thay at all shows restraint.

That would be me. Try my best to not fight, but once the fight starts, i would have beat dude into the hospital. Fuck is you thinking coming into my face when this is something that involved my child?

Mfer got off light

Oh yeah, I think we can all agree that New Dude got exactly what he ordered. Old Dude kept it civil at first because of the environment and because his daughter was right there.

A sit down wouldnt have done anything

It's stupid to think just because 2 ppl speak, there wont be beef down the line

False. A sit down would have either prevented this or caused it to come to a head long before this and definitely not at a gotdamn kid's birthday party.

A sit down wouldnt have done anything

It's stupid to think just because 2 ppl speak, there wont be beef down the line
It’s stupid to not try to make you life easier by trying.

No it won’t stop nothing..,,but a position would be clear .

It’s obvious husband dude underestimated homies reaction.
The fight that happened at that party could have been happened if husband dude was really about it. The party ain’t the place to handle differences.

I just rather try man to man diplomacy first if I’m already dealing with an irrational mother.

False. A sit down would have either prevented this or caused it to come to a head long before this and definitely not at a gotdamn kid's birthday party.
False.

They could have still gotten it popping at that kid bday party

Only difference is the new husband would have been more prepared potentially with a weapon

It’s stupid to not try to make you life easier by trying.

No it won’t stop nothing..,,but a position would be clear .

It’s obvious husband dude underestimated homies reaction.
The fight that happened at that party could have been happened if husband dude was really about it. The party ain’t the place to handle differences.

I just rather try man to man diplomacy first if I’m already dealing with an irrational mother.
That's cool but everyone ain't tryna hear that shit

Back