Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

What's quality time?
If it was her party, you really gonna tell the other parent they shouldn't come? To a public place?

And having an issue with dude shouldn't stop a dude from being around his child.

I honesty don't think he meant the party. I think his reference to them tryna chaperone his quality time was in reference to something else. People just assume he meant the party because that's where all the shit went down.

I could be wrong though.

But yeah, if they are having separate parties for her, which some parents do, then mom and the new husband should stay away.

He was trying to get points from his wife. Like, really trying to impress the woman he married to already with street tough talk.

I bet the nigga won't answer the door no more when homie dropping the kid off.

If tough talk impresses her, he should just cut and run now.

I honesty don't think he meant the party. I think his reference to them tryna chaperone his quality time was in reference to something else. People just assume he meant the party because that's where all the shit went down.

I could be wrong though.

But yeah, if they are having separate parties for her, which some parents do, then mom and the new husband should stay away.
You keeping my kids away from me.....You have nothing to say about where I show up.

That's how I see it.

To each his own.

Also, I'd like to hear more about how the kid is being kept away from him. That means different things to different people.

He explained it pretty plainly. He said she keeping his daughter away from him and when he does get to see her the bm wanna chaperone. None of this seems to be court ordered.

He explained it pretty plainly. He said she keeping his daughter away from him and when he does get to see her the bm wanna chaperone. None of this seems to be court ordered.

But again...what does that actually mean?

I know people who say that their kid is being kept from them because the other parent won't randomly drop everything to facilitate a visit at a moment's notice. My homie feels like his ex is keeping their kid away from him because she wouldn't let her miss a week of school in the middle of the school year to go spend some additional time with him.

But again...what does that actually mean?

I know people who say that their kid is being kept from them because the other parent won't randomly drop everything to facilitate a visit at a moment's notice. My homie feels like his ex is keeping their kid away from him because she wouldn't let her miss a week of school in the middle of the school year to go spend some additional time with him.
Could be that chaperone shit. If she can’t go, you won’t see the kid.

Not really.

From what I heard was him being verbally abused and threatened by a bigger guy that has become an obstacle stopping him from developing an important bond between father and daughter. The man clearly stated he will take care of the child, indicating he is the replacement and the father is not needed.
All while the mother did nothing to deescalate the situation which also indicates she is OK with said verbal abuse and threats.
All while in front of children.
They are unfit and forced that man to defend himself.

Its all in the wording

Bruh what's any of that gotta do with what I said

A father getting into a physical altercation at a child's birthday party does not help his case in any conceivable way and there isn't a court in America that would tell you otherwise.
That video showed the husband provoking and threatening that man. Thus making that man worry about his safety when getting his child. Gonna have to do the police station thing now. The police stations used to stay lit during custody exchange hours

That video showed the husband provoking and threatening that man. Thus making that man worry about his safety when getting his child. Gonna have to do the police station thing now. The police stations used to stay lit during custody exchange hours

All that is true. My statement stands.

Back