Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

Don’t come in between a man and his seed.
Thays how Pooh got popped back in the day in the PJs. Pooh was living with Fuuba's bm and told him he could not see his son. Fuuba killed Pooh and I still remember hearing them shots at night. Now the kid grown, Pooh dead and I believe Fuuba free.

What's quality time?
If it was her party, you really gonna tell the other parent they shouldn't come? To a public place?

And having an issue with dude shouldn't stop a dude from being around his child.

Bro the husband obviously has an issue and any father would be pissed that his quality time is being monitored by other parties who are against him. Aren’t you usually on the father side?

Uploaded September 18, 2020
Via Worldstar Inbox Here's how the father who gave the man a beating is reporting what went down The light-skinned dude is my daughter's mother new husband.. We were dealing with custody issues & I haven't seen my daughter. She felt like she can keep my daughter from me because we weren't together anymore. They wanted to chaperone me having quality time with my daughter. I was trying to be civil & not get crazy in Chuck E Cheese however he called me too many bxtches & disrespected me. It went from there Posted by Thrillz

That jojo music

My reaction too lol likes as kids watching cartoons i thought you had to be somewhat honorable but nah f that

Yeah, I'm all about tryna fight honorably. But even I don/t have an issue with this shit. There are kicks and stomps that are over the top and have evil intent...then there are these shits. He'll be aight.

Bro the husband obviously has an issue and any father would be pissed that his quality time is being monitored by other parties who are against him. Aren’t you usually on the father side?
I am on the fathers side

What world are you livin' in
What world YOU live in?

This is about what it is. That man is trying to be a father.

Not only is he dealing with the bitter mom....but he’s now a victim of violence.

Do you really think a judge would side with such abuses?

That poor child is living with demons.

You get a pass..,,as I see you don’t know how to be the victim in this.

The lil girl is living with an overly aggressive man and vengeful mother. The odds are against her becoming a productive member of society.

Not only must he fight the mother but now the new husband who doesn’t respect a father role in a developing child life.

Win the war and forget the battle.

Yeah, I'm all about tryna fight honorably. But even I don/t have an issue with this shit. There are kicks and stomps that are over the top and have evil intent...then there are these shits. He'll be aight.

And then sometimes certain situations. Like imagine if this happened at somebody grandma house.

Back