Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

I think the video showing the new husband being aggressive and threatening the father even though he got beat up helps the father and doesn't hurt IMO in regards to the custody case

The slap away of his wife's hand was a lil to aggressive for me but I wouldn't call that shit putting hands on a woman either.

Wife, long-term girlfriend, sister, mother, auntie, born female friend really need to stop jumping in between two men that about to get into a physical altercation. Yall really fucking up when yall do that

Naw, there's nothing wrong with her trying to calm the situation down. In fact, she did exactly what she was supposed to do. Tried to calm her husband down, saw that he wasn't gonna calm down until Old Dude put a foot in his ass. Then she said 'Aight, my nigga. Fuck it. You got it!', then got her daughter out of there and left them two niggas to handle their business.

Naw, there's nothing wrong with her trying to calm the situation down. In fact, she did exactly what she was supposed to do. Tried to calm her husband down, saw that he wasn't gonna calm down until Old Dude put a foot in his ass. Then she said 'Aight, my nigga. Fuck it. You got it!', then got her daughter out of there and left them two niggas to handle their business.

The situation was already past her trying to calm it down. At that point she should've just stayed out the way and let it play out how it did.

I think the video showing the new husband being aggressive and threatening the father even though he got beat up helps the father and doesn't hurt IMO in regards to the custody case

as normal citizens, thats what we saw

courts dont see thru those eyes.....at the first sign of trouble he was supposed to walk away, notify authorities, and document everything

bullshit but thats just how it goes

he needs a really nice (expensive) lawyer and an otherwise straight and narrow life

as normal citizens, thats what we saw

courts dont see thru those eyes.....at the first sign of trouble he was supposed to walk away, notify authorities, and document everything

bullshit but thats just how it goes

he needs a really nice (expensive) lawyer and an otherwise straight and narrow life
Looks like fat boy was between him and the door.

Not blocking his way but close enough.

The poor dad was scared for his life and didn’t want to turn his back to the triple og

I'm a stepdad to two kids...shit depends on the situation...I can do the civil shit or the fuck you shit...is really up to how the other person want it to go down. As the new nigga, you should stay out of your new chick baby daddy beef unless the nigga being verbally abusive or attempting to physically harm her or insulting you. If is just old relationship shit, dont get involved homie. Let them handle they shit and if yo girl pushing you to fight her baby daddy over some old issues....LEAVE HER.
So when I met my girl babydaddy. I was polite n went up to him, politely introduced myself and told em I had no intentions of overstepping my boundaries. Dude got disrespectful and I had to check his ass. We good now.

mite the fact they serve beer like why

Chuck E Cheese locations are a combination of Chuck E Cheese and Showbiz Pizza. I'm not sure if CEC did it, but Showbiz sold beer back inna day. That means those locations that are former Showbiz spots have an alcohol license and them shits are valuable. You keep that and keep on serving.

Back