Welcome To aBlackWeb

Husband Tries To Press His Wife's Baby Father At Chuck E Cheese...

If a kid getting outta pocket with me and the mother don't curve that shit......

What's the reason y'all together again?

I was more so the speakin about the press at CEC
I am not going to even act like I would expect dude to run tell. Child gonna respect dude as the husband of their mother. I will reinforce that. At the end of the day ...,I don’t my kids having any outs to act up and push limits because we don’t all have control at all times. And testing him might make him flip out then here my ass come.

I’m all about being proactive

This video is so satisfying.

You got hood MED trash talking about "you don't know me"
Child's father apparently takes his glasses off 'cause he know he finna get busy with it
Child's father still remaining calm with a low voice after all the barking hood MED doing
Then to see hood MED curled up in a ball at the end with his hands over his head cowering in fear from the ass whoopin just handed out

tenor.gif

so satisfying.

I got into arguments having parties there. People think their kid can take pizza from any table.

Not at all. That's just the vibes you give off. Been to more parties at chuck e cheese than I care to remember and NEVER had that happen.

All jokes aside that is some wild ass shit to deal with

The slap away of his wife's hand was a lil to aggressive for me but I wouldn't call that shit putting hands on a woman either.

Wife, long-term girlfriend, sister, mother, auntie, born female friend really need to stop jumping in between two men that about to get into a physical altercation. Yall really fucking up when yall do that

i dont know what all happened or what was said, so I cant say big man was completely in the wrong

but yeah, it shouldnt have went there

at the same time once you calling me bitches and shit in public, nonetheless in front of my child, its pretty much up there

yes, this drastically hurts his custody case tho

sticky situation.....new guy kinda wins the battle, as he goes home with the woman and your child.....but they both just seen you get stomped into the skeeball high score range ??

dinner was quiet af that night??

i dont know what all happened or what was said, so I cant say big man was completely in the wrong

but yeah, it shouldnt have went there

at the same time once you calling me bitches and shit in public, nonetheless in front of my child, its pretty much up there

yes, this drastically hurts his custody case tho

sticky situation.....new guy kinda wins the battle, as he goes home with the woman and your child.....but they both just seen you get stomped into the skeeball high score range ??

dinner was quiet af that night??

Dinner?!
Mother and child eating steak...
Husband eating soup with steak over eye!

Back