How to speak to a woman. Part 1

Men: Let this piece of dookie @5 Grand be an example of what not to do. Especially after the heavy “discussion” about why women aren’t comfortable here.
Ironically WE ALL KNEW this wayyyyyy before this thread was made. But I don't want to be a remember the times ass nigga so carry on

@shutupGabi You witty as fuck and got a great sense of humor: two really accurate indicators or intelligence. And you got great taste in TV shows and movies AND helped a nigga upgrade his grilled cheese game, along with @Kandy. I'm happy to have you beside my side on the Northern California Defense Force.

Not to derail...

But i tried that making a grilled cheese too and she wasn't lying. I forgot to take pics but it was perfect. I put a thin layer of butter first then a thin layer of mayo on top. So it still had the butter taste but didn't burn as quick.

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
it was me Lou

this not the thread for that

@shutupGabi

You have been a consistent poster for YEARS. We don't seem to interact as much as other posters but i just wanted to let you know i always appreciate your insight on topics when you do decide to chime in. Also the work you do in Reel Talk doesn't get the respect it deserves.

One last thing.....

#Fire & Blood
@obnoxiouslyfresh you’re so pretty and you’re fun to talk to

I hope that face shit worked out for you but I know it didn’t
I'll try:

@Race Jones

You and I hardly see eye-to-eye on things, but I do appreciate your strong stance on issues. I would ask that you look at all sides of a topic more before giving your opinions on things, instead of just firing on cats, but I do respect your candor.
@Blackish

You the granny we all love on this forum. You also are quick witted, funny, and have great taste in music. Just as a mentioned with Rem, your input is missed as you have kind of feel back. We need the OJs back!
@shutupGabi You witty as fuck and got a great sense of humor: two really accurate indicators or intelligence. And you got great taste in TV shows and movies AND helped a nigga upgrade his grilled cheese game, along with @Kandy. I'm happy to have you beside my side on the Northern California Defense Force.
Yes SIRS!!!

@Coke

You're a great personality. Very bright. Very driven. Very imformative. Extremely influential. I appreciate the energy you bring into a room and I strongly feel we would all benefit from seeing your name on this board a little more.

Plus I would love to see some of your new designs.

Dr. Duther King Jr

Reactions: AP2.5
@Race Jones you are one of the most intelligent posters here. There are some dope ass discussions me and you can have about your vision for how society should function seeing that we share a ton or similar beliefs. just seeing some of your posts, our visions of the best system are really similar.

@Blackish

You the granny we all love on this forum. You also are quick witted, funny, and have great taste in music. Just as a mentioned with Rem, your input is missed as you have kind of feel back. We need the OJs back!
:kobe:Ik this Bill Cobbs, Ice Chips nigga aint call me no damn granny. Thx tho Judith!